Mr. Wright

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

graemlins/nonono.gif

Oh well, he woulda lost more than $7 last night anyways. Maybe it was better he went to see Gay Wars 430885 than play cards with all of us.

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

I dont know which is worse watching star wars or playing poker because its the "in" thing to do

God forbid people may actually enjoy these things. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/squint.gif

I dont know which is worse watching star wars or playing poker because its the "in" thing to do

Or maybe people actually enjoy playing poker. I would not just put money up for grabs if I did not atleast enjoy the game.

Guest infamous me 235

We'll have an UNO or euchre tournament for you next time, grandpa.

<-- awaits ESPN to show UNO or euchre and then make a show about it causing several thousands of high school "card sharks" to come get there asses handed to them by senior citzens

Fuck UNO, Bridge will be coming in with the quickness

<-- awaits ESPN to show UNO or euchre and then make a show about it causing several thousands of high school "card sharks" to come get there asses handed to them by senior citzens

Oh TJ, please teach me how to be cool. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by John D’Agostino:

Why don't you ever play with us :confused:

Not sure, just bad timing up to this point. I'll get with all of you soon though. smile.gif

Originally posted by Orion:

it hurts his ego. [grin]

What ego?

Originally posted by Louis:

Oh TJ, please teach me how to be cool. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Judging from your last two responses I guess you are one of those new found "card sharks" Don't get me wrong Poker is a decent game to play when your hanging with friends and just socializing but most of the "card sharks" take that shit waaaaaaaaaaaay to far they sound like that dog on that bacon strips commercial instead bacon bacon bacon its poker poker poker go fuck a bitch or something the cards will still be there I promise.

Originally posted by copperhead:

He's been teaching people how to be cool since before you are born. TJ = damn old

Remember the Fonz from happy days? Who do you think taught the fonz that "hey!!" move? Yep. Tj.

T.c.