The Hello Kitty twins...

Devils Advocate

Jon: "B1shOp, who do you think you are, starting a thread about us? This is such bullcrap."

The other one: "Yeah, bullcrap. Anyway, Toyotas are sweet."

Jon: "Yeah, totally. I got a new Hello Kitty Trapper Keeper to hold all of my CDs for my Alpine."

The other one: "CR is so lame. But we're not."

Jon: "I know, CR is a bunch of bullcrappers who don't appreciate vintage 80's cars."

The other one: "I hate you B1shOp."

Jon: "Ha! Say yo' prayers, B1sh0p!!!1!."

Jon: " We're cool because we're masculine enough to appreciate a small pink anime cat, right?"

Andy: "Of course man, guys who like girlie things are definitely less gay than guys who think it's only for japanese teenage girls"

Jon: "Hey, kinda like how our cars are better than CR because they're retro, nevermind that the combined horsepower is less than that of a V6 camry!"

Andy: "For SURE! Let's go play Pokemon"

Jon: "I heart Pikachu."

Andy F: "More than Hello Kitty?"

Jon: "No."

Andy F: "More than Yu Gi Oh?"

Jon: "Yes."

Andy F: "More than..."

Jon: "Stop asking me all of these stupid questions and play your card. I have a JigglyPuff that just stole 500 of your masculinity points."

Andy F: "Sorry, no way. I was wearing an amulet of androgny. It deflects any attack on sexuality!"

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Jon: "Stop asking me all of these stupid questions and play your card. I have a JigglyPuff that just stole 500 of your masculinity points."

Andy F: "Sorry, no way. I was wearing an amulet of androgny. It deflects any attack on sexuality!"

Perfect.

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by Andy F.:

is that where you buy your stuff? graemlins/lol.gif

Wow, really burned me there. That witty comeback must get great laughs in your 7th grade homeroom. Why don't you give my USDM as hell KA engine a run? C'mon Takumi, you can do it!!!

You guys are the worst shit talkers ever... If you fight like you talk, then I think even stealth Geoff could whoop your asses...

Disclaimer: Not a threat.

Additional unrelated note, ben hooked up with a cute asian chick last night, after him jesse and I killed a bottle of 151 in 2 hours. :eek:

Originally posted by B1sh0p:

Additional unrelated note, ben hooked up with a cute asian chick last night, after him jesse and I killed a bottle of 151 in 2 hours. :eek:

Good job Ben. graemlins/thumb.gif

I vaguely remember something about trading head buts to the arms with you. Last night rocked. And don't forget about the 12 pack on top of the 151 we finished too by the end of the night. Or the beer bong we fabricated.

Originally posted by Neo:

Good job Ben. graemlins/thumb.gif

I vaguely remember something about trading head buts to the arms with you. Last night rocked. And don't forget about the 12 pack on top of the 151 we finished too by the end of the night. Or the beer bong we fabricated.

Haha wednesday = repeat, so you betta rest up... We're getting a real beer bong this time. :cool:

Hell, Andy and Jon, you guys can come if you'd like.