Sam

Devils Advocate

Originally posted by 151:

Your car is slow, the bitches you hit are ugly as hell, and your car probably isn't even yours. Until you pay for your own shit, stop acting like a huge hardass... I mean, if your dad bought you your car, you should at least give him credit when you beat whatever random pieces of shit that you race...

IS this true? Is the famed 150shot ZO6 sponsored by Mom-n-Dad motorsports? Where do I sign up?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest powers
Originally posted by coltboostin:

IS this true? Is the famed 150shot ZO6 sponsored by Mom-n-Dad motorsports? Where do I sign up?

No, they do give him milk money though. Something like a thousand a week. I think he is spending it on more than milk though. :confused:

No.

The guy who posted that (i.e., 151) is a binge drinker and thought it'd be cute to post that when he was drunk.

So I am waiting to hear from some neutral parties.

Ok... Jon (151, a friend of mine) posted that while he was drunk (goes to school at OU). Uhmmm what else should I say as a nutral party? Why would Sam need his parents to buy him stuff? He owns his own buisness.

I regret ever saying Bump.

From what I have read so far from being here 2 days, Dr ZO6, Linn, and Sam seem to be but buddies and back up eachother no matter how stupid the other person from your little grouop's claim.

Yeah, I'd like to know exactly what you're referring to that's been "stupid."

Originally posted by Coke:

Ok... Jon (151, a friend of mine) posted that while he was drunk (goes to school at OU). Uhmmm what else should I say as a nutral party? Why would Sam need his parents to buy him stuff? He owns his own buisness.

I regret ever saying Bump.

Fair enough. This just seems fishy because he looks real yound in a video sent to me with him and his old car, a tid to young to be a business owner.

From what I have read so far from being here 2 days, Dr ZO6, Linn, and Sam seem to be but buddies and back up eachother no matter how stupid the other person from your little grouop's claim.

So I am waiting to hear from some neutral parties.

You sir, are a damn feltcher!

Guest doggunracing

Since feltcher is not a word, I am guessign you meant FLETCHER, in which case...

Actually, FELCHER is the way I found it spelled, and it looks like you have no problem spelling. Slang, but not that obscure:

felcher - noun - one who sucks semen out of an anus. verb - felch

So, now you can felch in peace, colt.

I actually found "feltcher," with the "t." The notation indicated that the term was, like you found, slang. A "feltcher" there was described in similar terms, denoting a man that has anal sex (with either a woman or another man), ejaculates into the anus during anal intercouse, and then consumes the semen from the anus.

Fair enough. This just seems fishy because he looks real yound in a video sent to me with him and his old car, a tid to young to be a business owner.

He isnt as young as you think. His money is his own.

/neutral party.

As I am sure that more than I can attest to sam is a good guy. He proved that when he was one of VERY few that stayed nuetral a bit back when we had seperate boards. He is a tad cocky at times but then again he does drive a zo6 and date models so I guess it is backed up. Oh and I have done concrete work and f that I would not do it full time for two vettes!

And while we are at it what more are you than a kid with a 2000 dollar beater with no trans that talks shit to people half a state away?