Trouble Maker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

i will leave this one alone, not trying to get kicked off here

get a load of this guy.

he creates a thread comlaining about how he cant get any arguments started on here, and we all suck.

neo creates a thread in "the kitchen" (!) calling out one of his homies, and he responds with quite a bit of nutswinging, and third grade type "oh yeah, well, your mom!" comments. myself, and others, make it known that well argue over "*** intraweb" all day if he likes, and his response is, "um, i dont want to get banned, so im taking my ball and going home."

proof that you dont have to be smart to have a fast car.

the only thing that "blue by" any of us was a kid having a tantrum. have fun with those construx, homie.

edit: anthony, do we really need to block the word *** , still? sheesh.

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

due to the racial rule , i was being polite, i will still argue.

What are you arguing? To argue, you have to have at least one valid point. Here, let me give you some arguments to respond to:

1) You are a fucking nutswinging poser as presented by your own posts. I dont think I need to actually show you where...

2) You dont actually own a fast car. You may own a quick car, but nothing fast.

3) You can't spell, or use grammar.

Now, after reading this, I want you to sit down and think for a few minutes before responding with "Yeah, well, my friends car is so FAST! None of you will race it bla bla bla."

If you want to argue, say something smart.

-Marc

Originally posted by Nick GT:

marc -

What do you drive again? Nothing fast, nothing quick.

Nick, I dont believe you were involved in any of this. And, what was your last timeslip? If I remember correctly, it wasnt anything special :rolleyes:

Matt, I was talking about your car, not your bike. If you could read, you would have known that already.

Oh and a word to the wise, I wouldnt always believe what Nick says ;)

-Marc

Its the flame room, and I choose to involve myself into this.

Even with a broken blower belt my last pass was seconds faster then your best pass.

Are you doing any racing this year? Or just parking-lot-squirreling all summer?

And what does what I say have to do with anything?

Guest theBADman
well i do belive knows more about whats what than any other idiot here ..... and if u want ill just bring the slowest 25k car on the planet out and well just c what happens okay

Its the flame room, and I choose to involve myself into this.

Even with a broken blower belt my last pass was seconds faster then your best pass.

Are you doing any racing this year? Or just parking-lot-squirreling all summer?

And what does what I say have to do with anything?

Seconds faster? Are you sure? I dont think you were in the 11's with a broken belt...

Yes, Ill be at the track a lot this year. Think the other tire and oil bitches at NTB will let you out?

Originally posted by joe morales:

well i do belive knows more about whats what than any other idiot here ..... and if u want ill just bring the slowest 25k car on the planet out and well just c what happens okay

Great, you bought a 9 second car. Want a cookie? graemlins/finger.gif

-Marc

I'll see you at the track. When you think its unfair, I'll spot you on the street.

Sure, I'm the most overpaid tire and oil changer at NTB. Or probably the country for that matter. Thats why I have my own store.

What do you do for a living? How much you make? Move out of daddys house. Build your own car. Learn how to drive it. Then open your mouth.

You've become the new Biddy. Or is it Mr. NOS guy?

I'll see you at the track. When you think its unfair, I'll spot you on the street.

Sure, I'm the most overpaid tire and oil changer at NTB. Or probably the country for that matter. Thats why I have my own store.

What do you do for a living? How much you make? Move out of daddys house. Build your own car. Learn how to drive it. Then open your mouth.

You've become the new Biddy. Or is it Mr. NOS guy?

Gee Nick, that must be nice to have Gramps get you a manager position.

Im a full-time student, and have a shitty part time job on the side. Once again, my grandpa didnt say "here's your monthly check, just make sure you stay enrolled." Hey Nick, where's your diploma? :rolleyes:

I havent lived in "daddy's" house for 2 years now.

I am currently building my own car, just takes time being in school.

Oh, I already know your Mustang is faster than my car. ;)

You've become a complete asshole.

-Marc

Wow, you are a moron.

You need to stay in school longer. Its called a degree, I have 2. Buisness management - thats why i have a store. Finishing my bachelors now. The diploma is what you get after high school.

Let me tell you what kind of pull my grandfather has at NTB :rolleyes:graemlins/jerkit.gif

And let me tell you about the name on my mortgages. Havent spoke to my dad or Grandfather in a few years myself. Don't get any free handouts anymore. It'd sure be nice.

Could you keep digging for something better? Find something truthful to make a stab at me, the name calling shows you are desperate.

Wow, you are a moron.

You need to stay in school longer. Its called a degree, I have 2. Buisness management - thats why i have a store. Finishing my bachelors now. The diploma is what you get after high school.

Let me tell you what kind of pull my grandfather has at NTB :rolleyes:graemlins/jerkit.gif

And let me tell you about the name on my mortgages. Havent spoke to my dad or Grandfather in a few years myself. Don't get any free handouts anymore. It'd sure be nice.

Could you keep digging for something better? Find something truthful to make a stab at me, the name calling shows you are desperate.

Oh wow, you have an associates :rolleyes: I'll have enough credits for one after this quarter...

What can I say Nick, im glad you were cut off. Maybe it'll teach you something.

Name calling shows im desperate? Actually, you started off calling me "the new Biddy/ Mr. NOS Guy." I called you an asshole because that is what you have become. No joke, you really are an asshole. graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

What are you arguing? To argue, you have to have at least one valid point. Here, let me give you some arguments to respond to:

1) You are a fucking nutswinging poser as presented by your own posts. I dont think I need to actually show you where...

2) You dont actually own a fast car. You may own a quick car, but NOTHING fast.

3) You can't spell, or use grammar.

Now, after reading this, I want you to sit down and think for a few minutes before responding with "Yeah, well, my friends car is so FAST! None of you will race it bla bla bla."

If you want to argue, say something smart.

-Marc

i do beleive nothing fast as stated by you in #2 covers cars bike or whatever