no show

Guest BLUE BY U

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the oldest and best trick in the book.

1 - Pick the most annoying, useless idiot on a given web site.

2 - Challenge him to a race.

3 - Stay at home and drink beer laughing your ass off that the moron wasted 2 hours of his life.

Originally posted by joe morales:

WELL THEN TELL ME Y

If I had to guess...

Mowgli just cant ask his boss to leave to go race.

You on the other hand, can probably leave your post at the McDonalds cash register whenever you would like!

Fucking sackriders.

-Marc

Guest BLUE BY U
none this concerns you marc. just like you told nick, me and the ctsv have it under control. maybe you should spend more time with your car so you could have a reason to be on this site.

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Blue By My Buddy's Nutsack:

That's the oldest and best trick in the book.

1 - Pick the most annoying, useless idiot on a given web site.

2 - Challenge him to a race.

3 - Stay at home and drink beer laughing your ass off that the moron wasted 2 hours of his life.

i will give the ctsv credit he not a flake like you. and if all i have is my freinds cars do you wanna race anything of mine??? put up or shut up FLAKE

Matt, I'm going to be honest, you using the word Flake so much, is annoying...

I talked to Johnny and he said that you are a really cool guy with an impressive car... so I have a feeling that you would be a valuable asset to CR if you'd stop acting like this. You might want to think about it...

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

If I had to guess...

Mowgli just cant ask his boss to leave to go race.

You on the other hand, can probably leave your post at the McDonalds cash register whenever you would like!

Fucking sackriders.

-Marc

Mowgli can answer for his self king of the fucking sackriders. go play with your legos or something damn. :mad:

Guest BLUE BY U
ok this is the last time i want be called matt, it was a joke wwith one off my freinds.hey i am just joking around and having fun, whats wrong with that. there is so much shit talking on this site it isnt funny. but if some body new does it every body gets their panys in a bunch

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

none this concerns you marc. just like you told nick, me and the ctsv have it under control. maybe you should spend more time with your car so you could have a reason to be on this site.

If this is no one's concern then why didn't you use PM? You made the post in a general area where people can respond. How could you expect anything else? Next time, if it's no one else's business, use http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/priv_message.gif. ;)

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

but if some body new does it every body gets their panys in a bunch

Yup, that's pretty much the way it works. The old people on here that talk shit have contributed positively to this site (some of them alot) and almost always have at least personally meet the people they are talking shit to. I don't think anyone will deny that the shit talking on here only contributes negatively, except for maybe for a little amusement. But when someone hasn't done a single positive thing for this site or anyone on it and has done nothing but shit talk to people they have never meet, it's pretty annoying and usually speaks volumes about the person character.

ok, let's break it down real quick...

let's say I just meet you for the first time, I walk up to you and I'm like, "Hey Bitch!" You of course will be pissed off... now let's say that one of your buddies walks up to you and says the same thing... you will be like, "Hey man, what's going on?" The reason for that is because you and your friends have been cool enough and you have developed a "group" **edited... this was a bad example ** (Yes, I just attended an Inclusion training class for work thus why I'm talking about "Groups")

BTW, what is your name if it isn't Matt?

[ 23. March 2005, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Shitaro ]