no show

Guest BLUE BY U

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Shitaro:

ok, let's break it down real quick...

let's say I just meet you for the first time, I walk up to you and I'm like, "Hey Bitch!" You of course will be pissed off... now let's say that one of your buddies walks up to you and says the same thing... you will be like, "Hey man, what's going on?" The reason for that is because you and your friends have been cool enough and you have developed a "group" Just like a black person calling another black person the "N" word... because they are associated in that group it is allowed... (Yes, I just attended an Inclusion training class for work thus why I'm talking about "Groups")

BTW, what is your name if it isn't Matt?

Before I possibly over-react to your above statement and "break it down" for you, give me a direction that this statement was intended. I, honestly, have a curiosity to the above.

Remember (as your inclusion class should have taught you), that 'groups' as a social class, are actually defined as profiling.

Guest doggunracing

The reason for that is because you and your friends have been cool enough and you have developed a "group"

Profiling indeed. graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by Blue By My Buddy's Nutsack:

That's the oldest and best trick in the book.

1 - Pick the most annoying, useless idiot on a given web site.

2 - Challenge him to a race.

3 - Stay at home and drink beer laughing your ass off that the moron wasted 2 hours of his life.

Yeah that's typical cr attitude run your mouth then hide in a corner.

Originally posted by VenomC5:

Before I possibly over-react to your above statement and "break it down" for you, give me a direction that this statement was intended. I, honestly, have a curiosity to the above.

Remember (as your inclusion class should have taught you), that 'groups' as a social class, are actually defined as profiling.

it wasn't meant the way you people are taking it... this is NOT profiling...

what I'm saying is that the people on here that talk shit to each other are already friends... you can call your friends names or whatever and you don't really give a shit because you are part of the same "Group"

If a perfect stranger walks up to you and does the same, you would be upset... make sense?

it wasn't meant the way you people are taking it... this is NOT profiling...

what I'm saying is that the people on here that talk shit to each other are already friends... you can call your friends names or whatever and you don't really give a shit because you are part of the same "Group"

If a perfect stranger walks up to you and does the same, you would be upset... make sense?

Makes sense to me..

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

Yeah that's typical cr attitude run your mouth then hide in a corner.

How many times were you personally called out last year by Jon (dragknee)? How many times has he called you out this year? How many times have you soiled your panties and ran to Amy to protect you instead of racing?

-Marc

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

Mowgli can answer for his self king of the fucking sackriders. go play with your legos or something damn. :mad:

You're calling me King of the Sackriders? Are you fucking kidding me? Do I even have to go back and show you where YOU said "hey guys, my bestest friend in the whole wide world owns the fastest camaro in the world?"

You are the biggest tool we have had on here in a long time. You have no friends. People are nice to your face, but when you are gone, all they do is rip on you. Trust me, I knew kids like you in highschool.

You want to call CR a clique? Ok. Fine, we are. That means you arent in it. You are not fucking cool enough to come out and chill with us. You see, you could related CR to the Jocks in HS. You can relate the GroveTuckey Posse/Pussys to the speds in highschool that were made to clean up after us.

Do you see the relationship? Go fuck yourself and have a nice fucking day :cool:

-Marc

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

marc, how many times have you been called out and not raced??

Once, by Nick. And ill race him whenever he wants. It's just stupid because like i already said, i know his car's faster than mine.

-Marc

... make sense?

Got ya. As someone else stated, some people need to take this a little less serious. If you are going to enter the back-and-forth debate, you must be able to take it and not just dish it out.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

How many times were you personally called out last year by Jon (dragknee)? How many times has he called you out this year? How many times have you soiled your panties and ran to Amy to protect you instead of racing?

-Marc

I thought the bitch on the R1 did not race. Atleast thats what he told me when I challenged him last year. Besides I do not think QWK90GT vs. dragknee would be fair because DANS CAR DOES NOT RUN. This has been said many times. He was called out when his car did not even run.