The Kitchen

El Karacho1647545492

Remember, this is for venting and having a good time. If you take the text posted seriously or personally, take the initiative to step outta the room and recall what it's here for.
Quoted from right below the rules of the Kitchen.

I know and understand that the Kitchen is basically one giant bitchfest and a forum full of panties twisted in knots and cheerios being pissed in. But for some reason lately it seems that the Kitchen has evolved from a place to bitch about problems and generalities to just completely flame one person in particular. Why is there a 12 page thread that is just a couple of members facing off in some epic e-battle? That doesn't seem to be what the Kitchen was made for. I thought the kitchen was a place to vent frustration and rage. If I had a problem with the way some assclown cut me off, then I could come to the Kitchen and start a bitch-off and storytelling of who got cut off the worst and I'd be able to chuckle at others' rage. For some reason, now I look here and I don't have anything to laugh about. Everything here is just trash talking and perpetually calling someone out. First we have the fiasco with BLU and now we have our friend coltboostin.

Discuss, bitches.

if you vent on the internet and actually feel better about your problems, your problems are weak, and if they are real problems and you actually feel better after a fury type then you are really not that mad

and there are no good shit talkers on this forum none what so ever this