Riced out Eclipse with burnt out fog light and headlight

smokin5s

Don't ride the ass of a cars in front of you... yes my car is faster than yours and how much would you like to bet if I hit my breaks it will survive better than yours... that is all... oh ya... get rid of that gawd awful body kit, it looks ghey as hell!

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

.... get rid of that gawd awful body kit, it looks ghey as hell!

I spent all summer last year picking tomatoes in southern ohio to afford that body kit, who the f are you to judge? I wish you would have slammed on your brakes b/c i woulda down shifted so super fast and went paul walker fwd drifting right by your ass. You r car sux by the way.

Originally posted by Mr Blunt 2gnt:

I spent all summer last year picking tomatoes in southern ohio to afford that body kit, who the f are you to judge? I wish you would have slammed on your brakes b/c i woulda down shifted so super fast and went paul walker fwd drifting right by your ass. You r car sux by the way.

sell the body kit and get a set of working lights.... take the leftover 20 dollars that you get and put that in a savings account for a turbo tongue.gif;)smile.gif

Rofl...i was just bustin your balls. It was late and i thought it would be funny. I figured you'd see my sig pic and realize it wasnt me, unless by some small chance it was the same color. My car's been down for about 6 months or so, maybe a touch longer. I already have turbo that gets me 110 mph traps smile.gif

Originally posted by Mr Blunt 2gnt:

Rofl...i was just bustin your balls. It was late and i thought it would be funny. I figured you'd see my sig pic and realize it wasnt me, unless by some small chance it was the same color. My car's been down for about 6 months or so, maybe a touch longer. I already have turbo that gets me 110 mph traps smile.gif

I know man, that's the tongue.gif and smile.gif were for... I knew it wasn't you... although that car is the same color as yours tongue.gif

as far as threads being stupid... don't click on the link then... easy solution... besides, you're in Athens at OU, go get drunk and have fun! smile.gif