OVW blows ass chunks...for real

Bam

lol once people actually have the op to back up their mouths i'd say yes things do happen. And ONCE AGAIN i ask since its what this whole fucking topic is about, and i'll be damned if i go look it up... what mods does this so called douche on ovw say he has and what HP does he claim to make.

2ndly PSI is a worthless fucking # you could make 2million psi on a turbo as small as bam614's dick and its still only gonna flow a few microns worth of air or you could run 1 psi on a basket ball sized turbo and flow shittons more. Once again this is a perfect example of stupid people trying to act like they're smart. Shut you fucking faces already

yay midterm week

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

If you really dont care, do us a favor and dont post or come out again. That would give us something to celebrate.

-Marc

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

no problem.

Am I missing something?? I thought we were going to have a slut free winter... :rolleyes:

-Marc

oh man your right abuot the tubo setup and 18 psi, it will become more worthless the more psi u try to get out of it , unlees you have abetter fmic and tubing will help a lil but u can only push our fist sized turbo to a limit befor somthing takes a shit. Het captain terrific u live on campus?

Originally posted by neonkiller:

oh man your right abuot the tubo setup and 18 psi, it will become more worthless the more psi u try to get out of it , unlees you have abetter fmic and tubing will help a lil but u can only push our fist sized turbo to a limit befor somthing takes a shit. Het captain terrific u live on campus?

Yeah dude, i live on oakland. What color gti you got. When you doing the jolf mod