LpGuy

Devils Advocate

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nah Ant, it isn't like that. There just seems to be this sentiment about him on the board and i wanted to know why, because I haven't seen him do anything wrong.... Ya got it all wrong, mang. :D

... And you're only mad because you're friends with the chick who picked a fight with me... ;)

Look, allow me to make it clear, I do not give too shits about what people on this board or people in general think about me. At least 1/2 of the people on here are douchebag's or worse, so what the hell do I care if I'm considered a douchebag? Simple, I don't. If anyone has some kind of real issue with me, it's real simple, step up to the plate, face to face, and say it too me. The more and more any of you continue to rant about me or mutter words under your breath, the more and more your wasting your own time. I actually find it quite amuzing to sit and read all the words any of you say about me. It's like reading a soap opera involving me as the star of the writing, not to mention the butt of peoples jokes. So, for those of you who choose to continue running your mouths and wasting your time, I'll be sitting back, laughing my ass off.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Who is he, and why is he a douchebag?

Originally posted by Lpguy25:

Look, allow me to make it clear, I do not give too shits about what people on this board or people in general think about me. At least 1/2 of the people on here are douchebag's or worse, so what the hell do I care if I'm considered a douchebag? Simple, I don't. If anyone has some kind of real issue with me, it's real simple, step up to the plate, face to face, and say it too me. The more and more any of you continue to rant about me or mutter words under your breath, the more and more your wasting your own time. I actually find it quite amuzing to sit and read all the words any of you say about me. It's like reading a soap opera involving me as the star of the writing, not to mention the butt of peoples jokes. So, for those of you who choose to continue running your mouths and wasting your time, I'll be sitting back, laughing my ass off.

I think that sufficiently answers that.

Look, allow me to make it clear, I do not give too shits about what people on this board or people in general think about me. At least 1/2 of the people on here are douchebag's or worse, so what the hell do I care if I'm considered a douchebag?

You care. Stop crying you douche bag. graemlins/nod.gif

Look, allow me to make it clear( : ) I do not give (TWO) shits about what people on this board (,) or people in general(,) think about me. At least 1/2 of the people on here are douchebag(REMOVE APOSTRAPHE)s or worse, so what the hell do I care if I'm considered a douchebag? Simple, I don't. If anyone has some kind of real issue with me, it's real simple, step up to the plate, face to face, and say it (TO) me. The more and more any of you continue to rant about me or mutter words under your breath, the more and more (YOU'RE) wasting your own time. I actually find it quite amu(S)ing to sit and read all the words any of you say about me. It's like reading a soap opera involving me as the star of the writing, not to mention the butt of peoples jokes. So, for those of you who choose to continue running your mouths and wasting your time, I'll be sitting back, laughing my ass off.

Is this wickedpyroclown posting under a different name? :confused:

I can verify he is a douche bag... I will post more later. I just saw the topic on my way out the door and decided to respond. Prepare for some dirt, if you want it. I vote BAN, but let's not get peremptive. I did respond to an old post of his the other night. See how many call-outs he gets, and how badly he bitches up.

Originally posted by Shitaro:

Nick, I've called you a duechbag many times tongue.gif actually I think I've called you worse :D

Yeah, you know we've called each other names a hundred times worse than that, so, therefore, this petty shit doesn't bother me. And for the record, I'm not calling anyone out at all, I'm making a statement. Anyone who has a problem with me, say something to me, face to face, otherwise, I wouldn't waste your time running your mouth. Sure, I'm a leg humping duechbag graemlins/leghump.gif wtf do I care? Obviously I don't care and I'm tired of wasting my time. I'm now going to sit back a enjoy the show! graemlins/popcorn.gif:D

Originally posted by cinergi:

He asked to be called out in a public forum, but if I broke the rules, so be it. I don't see any *REAL* utterance of physical threats. Perhaps antagonizing.... yes... Threats? I called him a lady....

Look, real simple, if you have a problem with me, I already stated previously how to handle it. It is a waste of time for you to make threats online, not to mention banable by CR. In any case, if you have a problem you know what to do, otherwise, go away and quit wasting my time.

Originally posted by cinergi:

He asked to be called out in a public forum, but if I broke the rules, so be it. I don't see any *REAL* utterance of physical threats. Perhaps antagonizing.... yes... Threats? I called him a lady....

BTW, I know who you are GREG....just so you know and also, the comments you made previous in my opinion are bannable, and I hope that's looked into. Otherwise, have a nice day! :D

Tell me when and where I can make a comment to your face and it's done! I've tried to meet up with you, you're the one who is always so conveniently indisposed. *Always* making excuses that I am not worth your time, etc. You're the one who hides behind the computer and refuses to take this elsewhere. I thought maybe doing so in a public forum would get you to "step up". But I guess my assumption was wrong..... graemlins/doh.gif

Of course you'd like me banned--That way I'd go away and you'd never hear from me again--no one asked for your opinion, but the topic is you graemlins/jerkit.gif Guess what, I brought this to your door and you're not answering. graemlins/gone.gif If you won't take it any further than this, it just goes to prove what kind of sister-mary I know you really are. graemlins/thumb.gif

Mods, just for the record, I am done with this worthless piece of puke on this topic, you can lock it if you wish. I could add more relevant info as to why he is a pile of worthlessness, however I just wanted to call him out to see if he could actually follow through with his blanket statement of bringing it to his face....