excessive cell phone usage? nah

DeathSandwich

I get off the highway and see a lady at the red light is on her cellphone..... I think to myself "moron" then the next 4 cars I see, all the drivers are on cell phones. then another car behind those full of old people(that's an entirely different thread) then another car w/ the driver on his cell phone being followed by a sheriff.. AND THE SHERIFF IS ON HIS CELL PHONE hooooolllyyyy fuucccckkkk...

that is all.

We're getting ever closer to the day when driving a vehicle you'll NOT be permitted to bullshit on the cell phone. I'd imagine the legislation will be similar to our seal belt laws. Unfortunately we need this to happen, we've got waaaay too many people that can't drive anyway even if they were paying attention & had BOTH their hands on the steering wheel, now these same morons are attempting to drive TALKING ON THEIR CELL PHONES! It just doesn't work - :mad:

Originally posted by Crash:

In New York City, it is against the law to talk on your cell and drive.

That's home to me, and that's the truth. Do you know, they actually expect you to pull over and use the phone? Not a bad idea, but you get a ticket for "Blocking the box" if you stop in the wrong place! Also, don't try that below 125th street, (Basically anywhere Mid or Downtown) or someone will shoot you, beat your ass, or a cab will run you over. graemlins/nonono.gif