Cop flipped me off!!

Mojoe

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

I just farted... it stinks

+1 me too....really.....gotta get up from the desk and bail on it for a sec ..... smile.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Good for you, not only do you know how to spell analogy, you know how to use one

2. The penny post was a joke. Clark is a friend of mine, and he makes sarcastic statements all the time. Yes, people throw pennies at people who tailgate them, but I hope no one is stupid enough to do that to a police officer.

3. Just trying to separate your post from mine...stupid HTML

4. I honestly could care less about you smoking pot. I have, I enjoyed it, and I also realized that I can spend my money on better habits. So, go smoke till your lungs bleed...please

Stop making derogative blanket statements. This is your last warning.

-Marc

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

1. Good for you, not only do you know how to spell analogy, you know how to use one

2. The penny post was a joke. Clark is a friend of mine, and he makes sarcastic statements all the time. Yes, people throw pennies at people who tailgate them, but I hope no one is stupid enough to do that to a police officer.

3. Just trying to separate your post from mine...stupid HTML

4. I honestly could care less about you smoking pot. I have, I enjoyed it, and I also realized that I can spend my money on better habits. So, go smoke till your lungs bleed...please

Stop making derogative blanket statements. This is your last warning.

-Marc

ok..no more *tp, but really...

1.hurt me :(

2. joke, ok you may know HIM, i dont, just like you dont know me, but still not a joke to me, SAYING somthing about someone, and SUGGESTING action are 2 different things ...and other idiots still throw them, not at cops neccesarily, but any 4 wheeler that cant tell how obscenly fast we can go (not the cars fault for cutting bikes off)

3.i really did think it was funny, no sarcasm intended!!!

4. personal crap, im done wit it

maybe the new RULE should be posted at the top of the flame board!?!?!?!?!

Well, until recently, no one had to actually enforce any kind of 'rule' because everyone has had enough respect and common sense to not post stupid shit like that. :rolleyes:

Ill have it added to aviod any more problems.

Man, would you actually take advice off an internet message board that suggests throwing anything at a cop? Think a little...

-Marc

Great, so you are an adult squid. :rolleyes:

You're still an ignorant BiKeR BoI that has some grudge against police officers for no reason other than they are doing their job. Dont be mad at cops for pulling you over and writting you a ticket; be mad at yourself for breaking the law and getting caught.

-Marc

Uhhh Marc, honestly did you or did you not get pulled over for tail-gating a COP!I remember someone was pretty pissed at cops after that.

graemlins/slap.gif

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

Uhhh Marc, honestly did you or did you not get pulled over for tail-gating a COP!I remember someone was pretty pissed at cops after that.

graemlins/slap.gif

damn....busted smile.gif ...

ok all posts about MadMalibu and I go to the other thread pleased....thanks

graemlins/slap.gif

Are you retarded? I wasnt mad at all cops...just the bored dickehead that pulled me over and gave me a bullshit ticket. I actually did nothing wrong and got a ticket so of course I was mad.

Try again.

-Marc

Are you retarded? I wasnt mad at all cops...just the bored dickehead that pulled me over and gave me a bullshit ticket. I actually did nothing wrong and got a ticket so of course I was mad.

Try again.

-Marc

Well you would have gotten no ticket if you had not done anything wrong dipshit. Tickets are written when laws are broken under the judgement of the officer, and I think you broke a law. Which then is why you got a ticket, and being smart it and telling the cop "did you pull me over cause it is memorial day" has got to be the most ignorant thing ever.

Try again.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... Did Marc say that the fucking cark was faster than anything that I've ever owned? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm not even going to go into that one, that's funny. My CBR with a fuel leak was/is faster than that Piece of shit. Please don't act like your car that has been down for so long is the baddest shit on the streets, it makes me laugh too hard.

Originally posted by Y0gi:

WOAH WOAH WOAH... Did Marc say that the fucking cark was faster than anything that I've ever owned? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm not even going to go into that one, that's funny. My CBR with a fuel leak was/is faster than that Piece of shit. Please don't act like your car that has been down for so long is the baddest shit on the streets, it makes me laugh too hard.

Your CBR was a bigger bucket than my brothers!! His at least ran...Tell me, what did your turd run the quarter in?

-Marc

Well you would have gotten no ticket if you had not done anything wrong dipshit. Tickets are written when laws are broken under the judgement of the officer, and I think you broke a law. Which then is why you got a ticket, and being smart it and telling the cop "did you pull me over cause it is memorial day" has got to be the most ignorant thing ever.

Try again.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit. I was NOT TAILGATING that cop. My headlights were aimed wrong, and I believe that is what caused him to pull me over.

Yes, I asked him if he was making an example out of me / because it was memorial day...after he already wrote me the ticket. There was nothing he could do then. Prior to him actually giving me the ticket, I was as nice and courteous as I could be.

And again, that didnt make me hate all cops, just that ONE guy. Reading comprehension...

-Marc

What? your brothers.... doesn't, run? Oh wait, It ran for a day. i forgot, mine ran for three months before it developed a fuel leak that I didn't have time to fix, and it was near winter anyway. That bike stock runs mid eleven's, I believe. What does the cark run?

again, YOU CANT TALK SHIT ABOUT NON-RUNNING VEHICLES, HOW'S THE TIMING ON YOUR MOTOR COMING?!!??!?! Ohnoez, I think it's blown!!!

Bullshit. Complete bullshit. I was NOT TAILGATING that cop. My headlights were aimed wrong, and I believe that is what caused him to pull me over.

Yes, I asked him if he was making an example out of me / because it was memorial day...after he already wrote me the ticket. There was nothing he could do then. Prior to him actually giving me the ticket, I was as nice and courteous as I could be.

And again, that didnt make me hate all cops, just that ONE guy. Reading comprehension...

-Marc

Ok well let me ask everyone you have told that story, how it goes, cause it doesnt read the way you just wrote there bullshit boy.

Ok well let me ask everyone you have told that story, how it goes, cause it doesnt read the way you just wrote there bullshit boy.

I've denied tailgating the cop since the minute it happened. Ask anyone you'd like. Hell, if you would have been paying attention, you would have heard me re-tell the story last night to Colin.

Originally posted by Y0gi:

HOW'S THE TIMING ON YOUR MOTOR COMING?!!??!?!

Just fine thanks. Runs like a top. Oh, before you crack on me for having a broken vehicle...how long was your bike down? Did you ever get it running again? Did your super sweet shop teacher ever get it running?

-Marc

I've denied tailgating the cop since the minute it happened. Ask anyone you'd like. Hell, if you would have been paying attention, you would have heard me re-tell the story last night to Colin.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Y0gi:

HOW'S THE TIMING ON YOUR MOTOR COMING?!!??!?!

Just fine thanks. Runs like a top. Oh, before you crack on me for having a broken vehicle...how long was your bike down? Did you ever get it running again? Did your super sweet shop teacher ever get it running?

-Marc</font>

I was listening...But I dont care that much, I know what I have heard several times and it was'nt was you just wrote, trying to portray innocenece. So just one more for funnies HYPOCRITE

And man its that time of the month for you huh...

I was listening...But I dont care that much, I know what I have heard several times and it was'nt was you just wrote, trying to portray innocenece. So just one more for funnies HYPOCRITE

And man its that time of the month for you huh...

What exactly do you think I said? Do you think I admittedly tailgated a cop? graemlins/lol.gif

You can call me a hypocrite until you're blue in the face; you'll still be wrong.

-Marc

What exactly do you think I said? Do you think I admittedly tailgated a cop? graemlins/lol.gif

You can call me a hypocrite until you're blue in the face; you'll still be wrong.

-Marc

You were trying to be a hard ass following the cop to close, and got ticketed for it. Now do I care no, but do I think its funny, HELL YA. Oh well like I said, I really dont care, and I will continue to think what I want.

Its not the FTP that will get you its me behind you when you do somehting stupid that will get you in trouble. I kind of laugh at all the people who say FTP and when your car gets broken into or stolen, who is the first people you call the police. You want them to run right over and take a report and go find your missing stuff for your sorry ass. You dont have to like us at all and most people hate us and thats life. Its a thankless job that noone wants.

I like my job I enjoy what I do and nothing gives me greater pleasure than to bust some asshole who deserves it because I get the last laugh.

Just my 2 cents worth!!!! tongue.gif

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

Its not the FTP that will get you its me behind you when you do somehting stupid that will get you in trouble. I kind of laugh at all the people who say FTP and when your car gets broken into or stolen, who is the first people you call the police. You want them to run right over and take a report and go find your missing stuff for your sorry ass. You dont have to like us at all and most people hate us and thats life. Its a thankless job that noone wants.

I like my job I enjoy what I do and nothing gives me greater pleasure than to bust some asshole who deserves it because I get the last laugh.

Just my 2 cents worth!!!! tongue.gif

Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

Oh bye the way the cop flipping you off if he really did was wrong and unprofessional in my opinion. I have never done that to anyone at least not in uniform!!!!

well bud, like i did say above, i judge all cops on a per/person basis.....maybe we should be saying FTBP = fuck the bad police ...but really i dont have any poor feeling towards cops cause your right, its a thankless job, that honestly i wouldnt do it, i donrt like getting shot @!!!!!

i actually partied with some cops over last weekend, they knew i do "illegal things" but didt care, just didt want it on the boat, they even invited ME back after i took all the others back to the camp site

as for the calling police when needed for theft, i only do that for the report for INS sake, cops never find the property unless it just gets abandoned (truck was stole in 99)...

but i do have a question for ya....are you offended by the expression FTP????? all other things aside....just thought i would ask considering you are an officer

oh an BTW....dont take this shit here personally, its all a bunch of "alter egos" here, i think we all become dick here

Sawbinder and the handful of other officers on here are upstanding members of our community. 420GSXR1000, on the other hand, simply wishes to badmouth authority. I think it should be blatently obvious why the Admins/Mods of this board are becoming very unhappy with all of the negative comments generated towards police.

I would hate to see Sawbinder leave because he thinks that people on here dislike him. Gixxer boy, on the other hand....watch the door on the way out.

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by copperhead:

Sawbinder and the handful of other officers on here are upstanding members of our community. 420GSXR1000, on the other hand, simply wishes to badmouth authority. I think it should be blatently obvious why the Admins/Mods of this board are becoming very unhappy with all of the negative comments generated towards police.

I would hate to see Sawbinder leave because he thinks that people on here dislike him. Gixxer boy, on the other hand....watch the door on the way out.

yea....read around it wont be I leaving by myself... graemlins/jerkit.gif ..read above if you can

anyone invte the officers to any "events" and i dont mean the ones at restuarants

and boy would i LOVE to read the admin posts in that area right now :D

I have been to some of the restaraunt meetings and the krogers.

I dont take offense to FTP I cant be offended, my job does not allow me to be offended. But I can tell you this I do hold the power in my hand to decide whether you get a ticket or I take you to jail and imopound your car or I let you go with a warning.

An FTP attitude towards me or any other officer will get you a ticket or jail. I show the utmost respect to anyone that I pull over and in return I expect the same respect. You disrespect me it makes me want to look that much harder at you and anyone in your car or at your car...

I will not be leaving CR anytime soon as I am into cars like everyone here.

For all the speeders and street racers its all up to you how you act on the roadway I have a job to do and will do what I have to do to keep the streets safe. I dont take offense its just a job that pays well. You do your thing and I do mine. Everybody gets caught sooner or later.

Oh the whole getting shot thing, I have not been shot yet but been in the hospital 3 times this year for getting hurt while chasing people..

Be safe out there....