I GOTZ A TICKET!

Crash1647545504

......hey guys, Instead of selling my really expensive car, could I have some free monies too pay my really mean landlord... I have no idea why he's pissed, doesn't he understand that my supra is way more important than the four months of late rent that i've got backed up?!?!?!

Originally posted by Coke:

......hey guys, Instead of selling my really expensive car, could I have some free monies too pay my really mean landlord... I have no idea why he's pissed, doesn't he understand that my supra is way more important than the four months of late rent that i've got backed up?!?!?!

Jon get off my login name, damnit tongue.gif

Sorry DJ, Our research teams are still trying to locate your "Jock"... From the latest reports, they're in the process of bringing in one of those special governmental electron microscopes that magnify things up to 100 times... Apparently, yours is too small to find by conventional methods. :eek:

(Jon Posting tongue.gif )

well, have them use that microscope to locate your brain. doesnt seem like itd be all that hard to log off someone elses screen name before posting. is this a de facto application for membership into the "grovetucky stang posse"? theyre the only others who seem to have problems with that. oh, besides spr, and as we have all learned, hes a real shining beacon of inspiration for all of us.

im sure theyll find them in close proximity to one another, seeing as how the only thing seperating my jock from your brain is the roof of your mouth.

I was racing my car down 70 last night! The out of no where a cop pulled me over! AND NOT THE GUY I WAS RACING!!!!1! Then! he was really mean to me! What did I ever do to him! graemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gif

racing = ticket in columbus graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

I was racing my car down 70 last night! The out of no where a cop pulled me over! AND NOT THE GUY I WAS RACING!!!!1! Then! he was really mean to me! What did I ever do to him! graemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gif

racing = ticket in columbus graemlins/nonono.gif

I think you missed the sarcasm, and point that I was intentionlly making fun of all the ticket threads I have seen in the past two weeks, beacuse they are stupid, and im tired of seeing them.

graemlins/slap.gif