MadMalibu and I.......

Guest 420GSXR1000

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

...Derogatory blanket statements about cops are not going to be tolerated.

... Derogatory generalizations are not allowed.

I don't see that listed.

Or here:

Rules of the Kithcen:

READ! There are the regulations for the CR Flame Room. Failure to follow them will result in consequences!

1) No personal threats, racial/ethnic slurs, etc. Violation of these will be automatic ban. Anything else is fair game.

2) The usual 56k and NWS warnings apply to topics and posts.

3) The Admins/Mods will not edit or delete posts, unless they fail to meets the requirements of the previous two rules.

3a) Any edit will have an explanation, IN BOLD, at the bottom of the post being edited.

3b) Any deletion of a topic will have it moved to the Admin/Mod section for review. And post deletion will see an additional post made explaining why the previous was deleted.

4) Anything else is fair game.

Remember, this is for venting and having a good time. If you take the text posted seriously or personally, take the initiative to step outta the room and recall what it's here for. If there's anything said or done that you feel is a problem, notify the Senior Members Committee, as they will share in overseeing this section.

Originally posted by Swirl Marks:

I don't see that listed.

Or here:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Rules of the Kithcen:

READ! There are the regulations for the CR Flame Room. Failure to follow them will result in consequences!

1) No personal threats, racial/ethnic slurs, etc. Violation of these will be automatic ban. Anything else is fair game.

3) The Admins/Mods will not edit or delete posts, unless they fail to meets the requirements of the previous two rules.

3a) Any edit will have an explanation, IN BOLD, at the bottom of the post being edited.

3b) Any deletion of a topic will have it moved to the Admin/Mod section for review. And post deletion will see an additional post made explaining why the previous was deleted.

Remember, this is for venting and having a good time. If you take the text posted seriously or personally, take the initiative to step outta the room and recall what it's here for. If there's anything said or done that you feel is a problem, notify the Senior Members Committee, as they will share in overseeing this section.

</font>graemlins/grin2.gif

Lake Cumberland, KY, I've been going there every summer since I was 3, that place is the bomb!

FYI volvo's do suck, just like the bitch fest that's going on in here, lock this shit

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by BAM6I4:

Lake Cumberland, KY, I've been going there every summer since I was 3, that place is the bomb!

FYI volvo's do suck, just like the bitch fest that's going on in here, lock this shit

shit yea it rocks....do u go to the falls???? thats the real party, fuck wakeboarding, i can do that here, but open debauchery, now thats fun to watch!!!!

Originally posted by Swirl Marks:

I don't see that listed.

Or here:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Rules of the Kithcen:

</font>Eli, if you would have read the original thread, the one making a need for this, you would have seen that we already had that part taken care of.

If you have any other problems or questions, PM me or give me a call.

-Marc

Eli, if you would have read the original thread, the one making a need for this, you would have seen that we already had that part taken care of.

-Marc

WILL DO.

Eli, if you would have read the original thread, the one making a need for this, you would have seen that we already had that part taken care of.

-Marc

Seriously this is the fucking internet...But its cool, anyone can be a bad ass online. graemlins/jerkit.gif

John vodka tonight? Your welcome to join in.

:cool:

And if I cant say fuck tha police, then Eli shouldnt have it in his sig, so that should be a stirke!!!!!!!!!!!!ohes noes the strike has been issues, I am skurred to death, I couldnt wish for worse things to happen to me.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

Seriously this is the fucking internet...But its cool, anyone can be a bad ass online. graemlins/jerkit.gif

John vodka tonight? Your welcome to join in.

:cool:

And if I cant say fuck tha police, then Eli shouldnt have it in his sig, so that should be a stirke!!!!!!!!!!!!ohes noes the strike has been issues, I am skurred to death, I couldnt wish for worse things to happen to me.

Brandon, how can you possibly take that as trying to be a bad ass? I was trying to adress his issue. :confused:

Oh, I didnt see his signature, but I guess it was already taken care of??

You, Brandon Wright, call me if you arent finished.

-Marc

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

HAHAHA MY NAME IS 420GSJDFK;JADS3210000 AND I LAUGH AT EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND I WANT TO FUCK MARCS BUTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARC FUCKS 12 YEAR OLD CAMBODIAN BOYS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif