chochmo

Casper

Originally posted by turboteg2nv:

rustangs...meheheh

rustangs, eh? wanna put your money where your mouth is? i'll run ya. and i'll take your money. you're just another little fucking punk who thinks his turd's fast because it has a blowdryer on it. bring your piece of shit up here to cbus. there's a whole shit load of us who'll hand your ass to you.

Guest turboteg2nv

First of all Satan, you have no idea what you're talking about. I've known chochmo's punk ass for a while, i'm just pokin his ribs because he sold a beautiful car for an old rustang.

If you think I'm dissing mustangs in general I'm not, I know what they are capable of. If I wanted one, I'd have one. But I don't. And I'm not just some punk ass kid with a blowdryer, jackass.

Profile for turboteg2nv

Member Status: FNG

Member Number: 4192

Interests: boost

Year/Make/Model of vehicle: 96 Integra

How did you hear about ColumbusRacing.com?: Friend

Why do you want to join ColumbusRacing.com?: Keep up to date on columbus car scene

AIM ID: nitestlkr2

With things like "interests: boost" and an aim of "nitestlkr2", you're either a punk ass kid or a faggot assed bitch. Chocmo is a fucking bitch. You can be "pokin" him in the brown eye for all I care. Oh, and I've known him for awhile too... about four years. And he's a dirty douche.

Guest turboteg2nv

Yeah, that seems like a great evaluation of my personality. Great job detective. Let's see who's a faggot assed bitch now:

I make a post dissing chocmo for driving a "rustang." Now does that seem like I wanted to race him? If I had said, "Chochmo drives a carbureted 5.Slow, my turbo'd rice rocket will blow his doors off" then I could understand you wanting to race me.

So that tells me that you've got a major problem with either your self-esteem or you've got a small pecker trying to use your car to make up for your personal deficiency.

Obviously, we've got different interests. You must drive a mustang if you got upset by the term "rustang". If you look further, detective, you can tell that Mustangs and Hondas are two very different classes of cars. Stick to racing your own class of cars rather than trying to pick on someone with a motor more than half the size of yours. Can't you appreciate someone else having the same hobby of making their car faster? Not necessarily all in the name of being the fastest shit on wheels? Get a grip. And a life.