IPS

Guest Rane

I cant find a stock TT wing, and if I did I would have to paint it. Go>Show right now, and besides that surfboard wing does good at cutting the wind out behind me so you can draft better and try to catch back up.

Originally posted by Rane:

Go>Show right now, and besides that surfboard wing does good at cutting the wind out behind me so you can draft better and try to catch back up.

I guess my wing doesn't have the same effect for you. :confused:

;)

:( I want to get a clean run in with you. How much faster then that STI are you(The evo guys brother?) I think the Srt4 walked away from the STI and I hung a car or two...or three behind the Srt4 when we ran.

Rane,

Not to change the subject but you called on Saturday and i got an email back to you the same day. I ended up heading out to Brians to hang out at the dyno for a little while and then had to get back quickly to talk to a customer that was dropping off and that was pretty much it.

Im almost always on the phone thru the week so if you get our VM just leave a message and ill get right back to you smile.gif I really need to get a 2nd person in to answer a 2nd line but for right now thats all i can suggest. Oh, and yes, obviously email works as well (if not better) if you just have a quick question.

Obviously weve talked a few times now (i left you a VM last night actually) but just wanted to make sure you knew what was up smile.gif

Jeff