gearhead559 = bench racing king!

ZYUL8TR

So Bob, or Rob (whatever your mullet wants to be called), let's delve into this topic.

You set up a race with a buddy of yours. You, then, no-show (or show, then leave before the challenger arrives). Even your sticky tires can't plant a good explanation on this one. graemlins/lol.gif

Now sit back at your 486 PC, grease up that mullet, and take a deep breath. We are about to bust you out!

P.S. = That 460 Mustang is still a turd!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BLUE BY U
this guy is a retard, he talked shit with his buddys bike and his buddy wouldnt back him up, so i flipped the race around for him and offer to give his buddy 5 and the break and he did a no show. please if you are going to talk shit with your buddys stuff make shure he will back it up.by the way i brought my buddy with me last night to back up my shit talking.

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

whoa whoa whoa, George are you telling me after all that stuff last night, he was a no show.....

yep no show, some serious bullshit eh :mad:

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Jelloman457:

or saving for even sticker tires. i mean with over 1000 hp your gonna to break loose instantly. thats my theory.

i think you have 1 too many zeros

Guest Removed

For one thing ,Blue you had a race till you got sonny in the mix. for one, i guess ron & sonny don't get along.....that is your issue....beside's your bike's so damn fast it scared you in to trailering it to the south end.

WHAT kind of dumbass builds a bike he's to scared to ride.Maybe you should buy a stock bike and ride it for a while ,so you don't have to call someone else to race it for you!

And the main fact here is ,you keep buggin me for a race...I don't race bike's ,and if i race your fucking bike, you better beleive ,your fat ass will be on it,or i'm not racing it...and after all the shit on here, you were talking to matt about your race...ron or who ever matt had with him is the one that made him leave,after he talked to sonny......SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Guest BLUE BY U

i didnt trailor the bike, i rode it.and beleive me i will ride it against you, i am in no way shape or form scared of my bike. and further more they never talked to sonny and why did that scare them he is just anouther guy like me and you. and they could have gave us a call to tell us they where leaving and saved me a trip out east.

by the way in the kills section you raced a bike last weekend, so come up with anouther excuse not to race my bike.

Guest Removed
Well then from what i was told by matt...(that ron and sonny got in to it on the phone and thats why they left)I was done with this race when i sent that last pm for matt's #....from there it was on you and him.....

Guest BLUE BY U
ron and sonny never talked on the phone. and when your dude called me he said he wouldnt give me the race you set up anyways, so atleast check with your freinds before you set up a race.

Guest Removed

Then matt lied to you and me then.....sorry

cause ,i was told you pulled up in sonny's truck and trailer , and that no one was on a bike.....

beside's i figured you want to race so bad,then go race him.he said go ahead and set it up so i did......and beside's if it's that big a deal what do i owe you for your gas ....

P.S. Tell glenn if he want's to be gearhead560 he'll have to suck dick better then my oldlady does ,so cum apply for the name first ....LOL

Guest BLUE BY U
you got a fucked up story, cause sonny did pull up in his truck, no trailer.and thier was 5 or 6 of us on bikes. and no you dont owe me for gas just the two hours of sleep i didnt get chasing a bogus race. as for glenn you can take that up with him , i have stayed out of your guys post(name calling) i would prefer to stay out of it.

Guest BLUE BY U

one more thing your boy had his mentor with him (Ron whatever) so why couldnt i bring mine?

[ 08. July 2005, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: BLUE BY U ]

Guest Removed

Sorry about the sleep...

what all's done to that bike any way?I heard it's got a lot of spray ...your bike i mean....

as far as glenn goes, i think it's funny.....cause he don't know me ,at ALL!

Originally posted by gearhead559:

P.S. Tell glenn if he want's to be gearhead560 he'll have to suck dick better then my oldlady does ,so cum apply for the name first ....LOL

I think someone has been pulling on that mullet too damn long.

Oh, and speaking of your "old lady", I spotted you posting the following:

http://home.insight.rr.com/ewtclan/pics/070901.jpg