gearhead559 = bench racing king!

ZYUL8TR

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by gearhead559:

,and if i race your fucking bike, you better beleive ,your fat ass will be on it,

you got rob, i will ride my own bike. NOW PUT UP OR SHUT UP BIOTCH. you started with me first, and got all salty because i wore your boy out. maybe you guys should do your home work before you pick on a person.

Guest Removed
You and Dave racing was Funny to me.I didn't get salty, he did..I'm out to have fun and make some new freind's,thats right(fuck me you have enough freinds)

Guest Removed
Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

i normally dont try to make freinds by starting abunch of shit :confused:

you mean trying to start race's. graemlins/bsflag.gif

Guest BLUE BY U
the way you come across on here makes you sound like an ass hole, i will admit you normally dont say much in person and have been fine in person.

so what didn't i start then?

Well, you started by mixing the 87 octane with the 2 stroke oil. You drank some. You then pulled the cord hard, and started that mouth.

You've been running ever since. Leaving an oily residue all over CR.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

the way you come across on here makes you sound like an ass hole, i will admit you normally dont say much in person and have been fine in person.

I am a ASSHOLE.And a smartass.Beside's everyone on here run's there mouth.Why can't I ?

I am a ASSHOLE.And a dumbass.Beside's everyone on here run's there mouth.Why can't I ?

You can't because you are an idiot. Run your mouth when you can back it up with a little sense.

Guest crazylady

QUOTE]You can't because you are an idiot. Run your mouth when you can back it up with a little sense.

shesh, you boys are slinging more poop than monkeys at the zoo. Do you all need a hug?

Guest Removed

So now I'm senseless. See, this is just like the mullet shit. I DON'T have a mullet and I can't type or spell ...SO WHAT?

Maybe you need to get to know me before you bash me?

Guest Removed

I don't need sympathy from you...

Isn't it common social practice not to make judgements on a person based on words that can be misconstrued? Most people wait until they at least meet someone to make judgements on mental capabilities and/or hair cuts. I guess I made the same mistake about you too however...I used to think you were just a glorified pimp with little subsance outside the physical...now I know.