gearhead559 = bench racing king!

ZYUL8TR

Guest Removed
Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

That's great you are abnormal in many ways. Try being normal in just one way.

Well thats no FUN. It's more fun to act like Sybil. :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

i will admit you normally dont say much in person and have been fine in person.

You didn't hang out long enough then!

Originally posted by gearhead559:

I don't need sympathy from you...

Isn't it common social practice not to make judgements on a person based on words that can be misconstrued?

So let me get this correct. The words that come out of your mouth are different than those which you type? If so, we have name for this problem: it's called a split personality.

Most people wait until they at least meet someone to make judgements on mental capabilities and/or hair cuts.

I guess I need to clarify this one as well. Based on my reply above, if I had never spoke to you before (let's assume you were a mute), would I be logical to make my opinion on yourself? This reverts back to the split personality above.

Guest BLUE BY U

[/qb]

You didn't hang out long enough then! [/QB]

no you normally leave to race, and unlike the rest of the people down there if i dont have a reason to follow ,i dont.

Guest Removed

Now, since you so want to "school" me. What I said was ... words can be misconstrued..they don't necessarily have to be different. Intonation, inflection, and timing all add a sense of understanding to words. For example, how are you able tell if something is said in sarcasm as opposed to anger or jest? You need a face to face meeting before you can truley understand what a person is saying...therefore you are judging me based on words that can be misconstrued. If I were a mute you would HAVE to base your opinions on actions..also requiring a face to face...either way you judge before you actually know... are you supposed to be the intellectual one in here?

As for the Sybil comment...we all have different shades to our own reflection..

Bob, I am making my final conclusion - you are an extremely insecure individual.

BTW, it sure is nice that you have finally recognized spell checker. You are now forming complete sentences, using proper punctuation, and reduced the number of overall grammatical errors greatly. This leads me back to the split personality, diagnosed previously.

graemlins/doh.gif

BTW, does that fast, powerful, torque monster 1990 blue Mustang LX have an escape hatch in the roof? I am asking because I was looking to purchase a large planter for our house in West Virginia. That car would look badass stationary in the front yard with flowers sticking out of that roof.

Yea I does look better than your vette up on block's don't it....LOL

Hell yes! BTW, your grammatical and spelling errors are showing up again. Is that split personality changing back to the original?