Linn.35

Guest 1_slow_600

Guest 1_slow_600
First off im not trying to get anything started. But how many times does a bike have to woop your ass befor you give it up? I mean honestly So you raced a couple of bikes from east broad street and won,Big fucking deal ive seen most of the people that you have raced and belevie me they cant ride. No offense.I mean you show up to a bike hang out (taco bell) talking about you wantr to race a bike but then never want to step up and race when a bike with a good rider says lets go. I understand that you have no interest in racing any big bikes, But i have seen many 600's ask to race you and you make excuses. And then hen you do get a race and get fucking spanked you start making excuses . All im saying is that it upsets me that you talk so highly about racing and beating bikes, But you never wantto do it for a freindly $50 or anything. i mean its not worth geting in trouble just to beat your car for nothing..But its like i said before im not trying to start any trouble with you. ive met you a few times and your a cool guy. I just want to know W.T.F

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by *HollyWood*:

First off im not trying to get anything started. But how many times does a bike have to woop your ass befor you give it up? I mean honestly So you raced a couple of bikes from east broad street and won,Big fucking deal ive seen most of the people that you have raced and belevie me they cant ride. No offense.I mean you show up to a bike hang out (taco bell) talking about you wantr to race a bike but then never want to step up and race when a bike with a good rider says lets go. I understand that you have no interest in racing any big bikes, But i have seen many 600's ask to race you and you make excuses. And then hen you do get a race and get fucking spanked you start making excuses . All im saying is that it upsets me that you talk so highly about racing and beating bikes, But you never wantto do it for a freindly $50 or anything. i mean its not worth geting in trouble just to beat your car for nothing..But its like i said before im not trying to start any trouble with you. ive met you a few times and your a cool guy. I just want to know W.T.F

never once have i backed down from racing a mild modded 600 or ever made any excuss. ive never had one excuss after loosing any race (car or bike). i have yet to money race anyone, so please tell me why i would start money racing bikes.

ive won more race against bikes than lost, so why would i stop racing them??

how many of the 600s that have asked me to race for money are actually 600cc. i dont think ive ever turned down a race for fun from a true 600

Guest 1_slow_600
Ill tell ya what buddy. I ll race you with my 02 gsxr 600 its the one in my sig. you can set up the race. how ever you want to do it is ok with me.but we have to do it for a freindly $50. I know you just said you dont race for money but the way i see it is you just said you.ve wone more races then lost and i cant even barley ride a bike so your about to make a quick $50.let me kno

Originally posted by *HollyWood*:

I know you just said you dont race for money but the way i see it is you just said you.ve wone more races then lost and i cant even barley ride a bike so your about to make a quick $50.let me kno

you cant really ride a bike but you own a stunt bike.....which means best wreck videos ever!!!

just thought that I would throw that out.

Guest powers

WTF

Hollywood you fucking tool. You say you want to race but will only race for 50 bucks. STFU. Race him or don't race him. After you do go away becasue your pubesence is highly annoying.

Hollywood, you're a fucking moron. Before you crawl back into your fucking hole, consider the following:

1. I've never seen Linn turn down a reasonable race. Of course, he's not doing to roll race liter bikes (though he has, BTW), though plenty of the bike guys with liter bikes like to needle him (in a joking manner mostly) about racing them.

2. I've never heard Linn make one excuse for losing. Oh, and if you're trying to reference the Kenny-on-nitrous-but-not-really-on-nitrous thing here, forget it; he wasn't making an excuse, he was just a little steamed over the thought that Kenny sprayed him. (Note: we all know that Kenny didn't spray him, and we all know that Linn nor Kenny nor anyone else cares at this point about that.)

3. No one starts a thread in The Kitchen and then claims they aren't "trying to get anything started." If you didn't want to start shit, you would have just PMed Linn in the first place. Nice try at oneupmanship, you fuck. So, DJ, contrary to his request to lock and delete this thread, keep it open so this fuck can get the flaming he's earned.

4. Your hustling skills are the suck. "Hey's let's race for $50. I suck, though, so it'll be easy money for you. So, what do you say?" Fuck you and your piss ass $50 dollars. It costs more to fill up my gas tank, jackass.

5. Fuck off.

Originally posted by Crash:

Wow John is mad.

LOL - IM IRATE ROXORS BANANAS!!!1!!\

I just re-read what I wrote. Seems like I was heavy on the use of "fuck." Oh well, he deserves it - he's a fuck on here, and he's been a fuck on here for a while. But I'm not mad about it. Seriously. smile.gif

Originally posted by Orion:

john, you asked so nicely, that im obliged to grant your request.

And that's why I got love for DJ.