Linn.35

Guest 1_slow_600

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hayabusa976
thats fucking retarded if u guys r driving and usuing ur laps to talk on here.if thats the case u guys got way too much money and time.i hate fucking preppies

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Linn's a living legend...didnt you get the memo?

graemlins/popcorn.gif

-Marc

I thought that was Sonny(sp?), or that might just be what he claims whenever a camera is on him.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Hollywood, you're a fucking moron. Before you crawl back into your fucking hole, consider the following:

1. I've never seen Linn turn down a reasonable race. Of course, he's not doing to roll race liter bikes (though he has, BTW), though plenty of the bike guys with liter bikes like to needle him (in a joking manner mostly) about racing them.

2. I've never heard Linn make one excuse for losing. Oh, and if you're trying to reference the Kenny-on-nitrous-but-not-really-on-nitrous thing here, forget it; he wasn't making an excuse, he was just a little steamed over the thought that Kenny sprayed him. (Note: we all know that Kenny didn't spray him, and we all know that Linn nor Kenny nor anyone else cares at this point about that.)

3. No one starts a thread in The Kitchen and then claims they aren't "trying to get anything started." If you didn't want to start shit, you would have just PMed Linn in the first place. Nice try at oneupmanship, you fuck. So, DJ, contrary to his request to lock and delete this thread, keep it open so this fuck can get the flaming he's earned.

4. Your hustling skills are the suck. "Hey's let's race for $50. I suck, though, so it'll be easy money for you. So, what do you say?" Fuck you and your piss ass $50 dollars. It costs more to fill up my gas tank, jackass.

5. Fuck off.

Don't hold back, say what you really mean to him. I would hate to see you have a heart attack due to this fuck.

Ty

Guest Removed
Originally posted by linn.35:

im just trying to figure out if im racing a 600cc bike or a bike with 600 skins, either way im still game.

All the numbers on his bike come back to a 03 GSXR 600...even the case.....

Guest Removed
Originally posted by gearhead559:

linn.35

heads up

you got the jump

???????????????

Matt said he'll give you 5 for $50.00

you got the jump

pm for his #

can i get a race linn or what

can matt get a race with his 600

no hollywood i'm not talking about your bike!

Guest hayabusa976

I'm not talking about that bike,i'm talking about my dudes matt's bike. it's a o3 600...

i wanna see that race.and yes rob Hoblick is right Matts bike is an 02.but ur right its a 600cc bike,stretched,cammed,sprayed,mapped out,but its still a 600. ;)