gearhead559.....

ZYUL8TR

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Orion:

ask your boy blue.

He's not my boy. Cause those two big but cheeks on his face, won't stop running! graemlins/slap.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gearhead559:

He's not my friend. Cause those two big but cheeks on his face, won't stop running! graemlins/slap.gif

Bob means this: "My wallet keeps running away from the cheeks pocket in my jeans. It keeps trying to find a friend that can fill it up."

Guest Removed
Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

Bob means this: "My wallet keeps running away from the cheeks pocket in my jeans. It keeps trying to find a friend that can fill it up."

Glenn nice to see you can type with one hand, While shaking your weiner at JENNA with the other!

Originally posted by gearhead559:

]Glenn nice to see you can type with one hand, While shaking your weiner at JENNA with the other!

Good one Bobby! Let's see if that mullet can untangle itself long enough for a little debate.

When will American Justice be calling you for a second episode?

Guest hayabusa976
zyul8tr,why u gotta pick on rob?aint u got nothing better to do?u know go pick up some 1 tittied crack whores or something....why so negative all the time?come on buddy we need to talk about all this pent up rage.it'll make u feel better i promise. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blue BY WHO:

zyul8tr,why u gotta pick on rob?aint u got nothing better to do?u know go pick up some 1 tittied crack whores or something....why so negative all the time?come on buddy we need to talk about all this pent up rage.it'll make u feel better i promise. :rolleyes:

OMG! Were you one the participating students which contributed to the 71%, of which, failed to pass the state test in the Columbus Public Schools?

Guest Removed

OMG! Were you one the participating students which contributed to the 71%, of which, failed to pass the state test in the Columbus Public Schools?

Casto went to grove city!

It would be considered a debate if you fought back with a logical response. You replied "whats it to you ASS".

And ?I figure I'd say it to where you might understand .

Guest hayabusa976
u dont listen do u buddy,i didnt go to columbus publics schools i went to hamilton,and yes i did graduate.come on buddy where's all this negativity coming from?are u having problems at home?share with us let us know whats bothering you. graemlins/doh.gif

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Orion:

ask your boy blue.

yea they try to throw this race out there to scare people, when they get called on it they back down!!! isnt that right orion

Guest Removed
Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

we was offered and they backed out,we was going to do it with a bike for $5000

Well if you want to try it with a bike than...Matt

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
all us reall dig racers huh we all talk shit according to zyul8r right well who cares and i represent Teays Valley high school so fuck you guys. LOL so rob were we gonna be this weekend?