Realization

desperado

I just noticed something, that the dumbest bullshit by the biggest asshats on this board share one thing. They are all from Dublin.

And while there are people in Dublin that I can deal with and are Cool. Per capita, they have more needledicked bugfucker smartasses, that don't know there ass from a hole in the dirt, than ANY other part of town.

Originally posted by satan:

wow, that's the pot calling the kettle black

Bwhahaha, damn dude, you as SO funny. That was like, wow, you need to get a stage act together. You're gonna go places with quick one liners like that. Damn, I wish I was that funny. And you just so fucking owned me with that comment. I am truely impressed. Damn, I gotta remember to not cross you any more, I just don't know if I can look in a mirror after being cut on by a master like you.

You dumbass. You must be from Dublin too.

Guest Ranger_Man

dry your eyes and get over it. you are a 30+ year old getting into, and loosing, arguments with 19-21 year olds.

i also can't honestly believe that you think that your argumentation skills are that highly evolved and that people should run when in your, "verbal crosshairs".

Guest powers
yea living is dublin is like owning a car with HID headlights. It's the best thing ever if you can afford it. If you can't then all you do is bitch about how much they suck. :rolleyes: