FUCK RICERS

Dave1647545494

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevil
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

and big wings and body kits and fart cannons and neons and anything else that doesn't help it go faster turn sharper or stop better and fuck you if you don't agree with me you you can take your riceball ass and burn in hell

+1 :D

Guest infamous me 235
the best is around where I live. nothing but "me-hee-can" rice. it's amusing. there's alot of camaros with big wings and a blue mustang with a huge sho-gun wing with Jegs stickers on the rear bumper.

Guest powers
Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici:

the best is around where I live. nothing but "me-hee-can" rice. it's amusing. there's alot of camaros with big wings and a blue mustang with a huge sho-gun wing with Jegs stickers on the rear bumper.

dude what the hell are you talking about your windshield wipers arms are painted yellow that's ricey as hell. You ricey fucker!

(flame room kicks ass :D )

Considering the car started out life a nice burgundy color, yeah the wipers are rice.

Like anyone on CR is going to disagree with a topic that says fuck ricers, way to be controversial. :rolleyes:

J\K Dave, I may need your help one day smile.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

dude what the hell are you talking about your windshield wipers arms are painted yellow that's ricey as hell. You ricey fucker!

(flame room kicks ass :D )

i didnt fucking paint them! either Alex or the person before him did, it goes well with the car anwyays!!! (atleast they did the last time i saw it)

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Mitch:

Considering the car started out life a nice burgundy color, yeah the wipers are rice.

my color > your color

AWD Turbo > your slow ass Z28

:D

Originally posted by BIG PAPA: flame room kicks ass

Guest ImprezaWRX
Originally posted by buckeye:

jason it is differant if the car will go fast enough to need the wing for down force and the wing is puching down on the right set of wheels

+1

ricers are cool as shit. if we didn't have ricers, we'd have to start body slamming eachother on the hoods of our cars and that would just suck. if we didn't have ricers, places like advanced would have to start selling real car parts. and what about fast and the furious and vin diesel? the movie woulda flopped and he would be broke. we couldn't let that happen, now could we?

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

it makes the rest of us look bad. [/QB]

you do your thing and i'll do mine...

you guys obviously don't understand the definition of "rice." rice is not a way of describing a car, but instead a way of describing a driver. someone can put big wings, groundeffects, and HUGE rims on their honda and its cool with me, as long as, they REALIZE that their car is still slow. thats what keeps my car from being rice. i have all these lights on it. do i drive it like its a formula car? no. do i talk shit to people about how fast it is and how i could easily beat them? no. i know that my car is slow, and i except that. why else would i have a shit load of lights on it? because it is slow, that's why...

Guest powers
Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

rice is not a way of describing a car, but instead a way of describing a driver. someone can put big wings, groundeffects, and HUGE rims on their honda and its cool with me, as long as, they REALIZE that their car is still slow. thats what keeps my car from being rice. i have all these lights on it. do i drive it like its a formula car? no. do i talk shit to people about how fast it is and how i could easily beat them? no. i know that my car is slow, and i except that. why else would i have a shit load of lights on it? because it is slow, that's why... [/QB]

STFU you ricey ass. Your car is riced all the fuck out. See when you are a rice boy you live in denial. You think well just because you don't act like a ass hat that your not a ricer. YOU ARE. If you are going to try and tell me that if you saw a honda slammed to the ground, huge wing, all different color body parts, z3 finders, big ass duck billed looking bumper with fangs, no wheel covers (because steelie's are cool yo), fart can the size of your head, neon's all over it, green window tint, and every fucking aftermarket sticker on it, that as long as the driver "doesn't think his car is fast" it's not rice?

This alone would make you dumbist fucking rice tard I have ever met in my life. At least most ricers who have slow ass cars know their cars are riced out and slow even though they try to drive them fast. You sir just have no clue.

Fucking ricer!

Guest stvbreal
I have a big wing on my car does that make me rice? I think not. And if any of you fuckers think so then put up or shut up. Dig or roll me and my big ass wing WILL FUCKING OWN YOU ALL! ! ! ! :D

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

I have a big wing on my car does that make me rice? I think not. And if any of you fuckers think so then put up or shut up. Dig or roll me and my big ass wing WILL FUCKING OWN YOU ALL! ! ! ! :D

I have to agree, his ricemobile is the real thing smile.gif It takes big brass balls to run 24 lbs of boost on stock internals! Crazy ricer!