FUCK RICERS

Dave1647545494

I'm sorry I just don't see how someone is going to look at a supra and say oh it looks stock must be slow. not going to happen. you need to put a wing on it then maybe people will confuse you with Hua and think its slow thats your only chance at sleeperdom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FBody Addict

ricers graemlins/gay.gif

thier drivers are mostly graemlins/asshole.gif s

so your car sounds like a neverending fart graemlins/gives.gif

This does not include all tuners

I do not mind the ones who leave whats outside from under the hood alone and put a muffler on it when upgrading exhaust

Guest FBody Addict
4 cyl import or domestic ricers pretty much but i got into a huge fight with people when i described what i call tuners but tuners are (ive changed my thoughts on what they are) what i used to call ricers

Originally posted by wickedpyroclown:

4 cyl import or domestic ricers pretty much but i got into a huge fight with people when i described what i call tuners but tuners are (ive changed my thoughts on what they are) what i used to call ricers

Stop talking now

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by cam'ron:

cody you stupid fuck, you think your broken down p.o.s. gsx would beat a z28. no wonder nobody likes you and your girlfriend is a whore

Hey, sport, you got owned hard in your "Cody Park" thread. I guess we'll just wait for Orion to make his way over here...

In the meantime, let me say this: you suck for gaying up this thread with your melodrama.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Hey, sport, you got owned hard in your "Cody Park" thread. I guess we'll just wait for Orion to make his way over here...

In the meantime, let me say this: you suck for gaying up this thread with your melodrama.

somebody called the ghostbusters?

oh, well well, what do we have here, another cry for help from a truly lost soul.

keep in mind, folks, that i still have no idea who this cody parks guy is. this young man is being flamed on principle only.

the principle is this......

cam'ron, you arent special. you arent even special ed. you are far below that level of learning and/or competence. there are any number of things i could say to you regarding your having threatened a person with physical violence on a message board where, in bright red letters on the front page, it says that that is an offense that will get you a ban, but seeing as how you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension, that would be useless. so instead i will merely say this..

although i have tried, in a thread that you created, to point out some areas where you may look to find the root cause of your problems, i have since decided that dr. phil himself could not help you, and that you are pretty much doomed to a life lived in a small dark place, with no love in it. but remember son, you built that room around yourself, and only you can let yourself out of it.

personally, i wish you would stay the fuck in there and keep your worthless ass off this message board.

Guest infamous me 235

i swear this "cam'ron" stalks me graemlins/wtf.gif

And Orion, Rules at The Ownage.

[ 09. August 2004, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: Veni Vidi Vici ]

Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici:

i swear this "cam'ron" stalks me graemlins/wtf.gif

And Orion, Rules at THe ownage.

I think I know who you are, maybe. Does your wife have an STI or WRX too??

nope, wrong guy. its just me.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Orion:

nope, wrong guy. its just me.

Ok ignore the middle of the PM i sent you then.

cam'ron- i might not be able to beat a Z28, but i sure wouldnt turn down the race. but i know damn well i can beat the shit out of your 2 cars..... in "R-Mode" at that (reverse because i know you don't use the thing that God put 3 feet from your ass.)

Honestly, you know where to find me, i know your boyfriend does. Come with him any time. If im not home, im at work, Carfagnas, i'm sure if you have any sense of direction, you can find it. If im not there, im at the poker tables, and i sure as hell wouldnt come there. Come out anytime, anyplace, bring a lunch like i said too. Actually, stop into carfagnas to better your convienence (sp?), we have a great selection of different deli meats that you can buy and fix a sandwhich while you take your break in "kicking my ass"

[ 09. August 2004, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Veni Vidi Vici ]

cam-ron now your gaying up my fuck ricers thread. go chase a fire truck or something. I bet when your were born the doctor smacked your mom for wasting his time. stay the fuck outta my thread.

http://www.columbusracing.com/pics/baddudehijack.jpg

I tried don't know if it can be ungayed at this point or not.

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

only a ricer would think this thread was gay and we have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that that is exactly what you are.

hahahahaha

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

^^^yeah, yeah, yeah... not everyone's last name is Webster... so fuck off...

I knew you would probably come back with that but I figured I'd give you a chance to shut up while you were ahead. I can't spell for shit and my grammatical skills are about on par with them. That's why I use Microsoft Word.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid134/pdba0880de0b93710455622ad2d862882/f77ea818.jpg.orig.jpg

Despite that fact I know the difference between know and now, to and too, and expect, except and accept. It's called a decent education and knowing how to use what little brainpower you might have. Those last few sentences were for all of you idiots who don't know the difference in between any of those words too, not just this guy. Oh, and I'm pretty sure you meant expect even thought the right word was accept because except doesn't make any sense at all. I was even nice originally and didn't say anything about the fact that you usually incoherently ramble, and don't use any correct punctuation or capitalization. I almost feel like the mental retardation is seeping through the Internet and infecting me.

Ricer. graemlins/nutkick.gif

EDIT: When I originally posted this Image Station let me directly link to that image but has since 'caught' me. Right click, properties, you know the drill.

[ 09. August 2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Neo ]

Jesse, I'm officially promoting you corporal. You're trash talking skills have consistently improved since the re-inception of the flame room, and your attitude is sufficiently negative towards people in general and noobs in particular to warrant your new rank and responsibilities. So, enjoy them, and abuse them, but be warned, if I catch you slippin, your just another scooby snack to the big dawg.

Originally posted by Orion:

Jesse, I'm officially promoting you corporal. You're trash talking skills have consistently improved since the re-inception of the flame room, and your attitude is sufficiently negative towards people in general and noobs in particular to warrant your new rank and responsibilities. So, enjoy them, and abuse them, but be warned, if I catch you slippin, your just another scooby snack to the big dawg.

Shut up you cracka ass cracka! :D

Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici:

the best is around where I live. nothing but "me-hee-can" rice. it's amusing. there's alot of camaros with big wings and a blue mustang with a huge sho-gun wing with Jegs stickers on the rear bumper.

haha i hear ya there man. the other day i saw this old late 80's mini van infront of this mexican supermarket off dublin granville road that had konigs on it!!! it was a minivan!! and yes, mexicans drove it...