FUCK RICERS

Dave1647545494

Guest hit this
ok, now you had to go and fucking get personal. i have no idea who the fuck you are, but this is a motherfucking cartalk forum. youre going to stoop to the level of making personal attacks like that? fuck off, i happen to be his girlfriend and i love him to death. the shit you said has nothing to do with his car or cars in general, its personal. i also happen to have many russian mafia connections out of brooklyn, one i may be tapping into soon you fucking asspounding cocklicking mama's boy pussy. get a fucking life, get a fucking job, and stop making personal attacks on kids you arent lucky enough to know personally. YOU FUCKING PANSY ASS TOASTER.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hit this:

i also happen to have many russian mafia connections out of brooklyn, one i may be tapping into soon you fucking asspounding cocklicking mama's boy pussy.

I really think you scared them, I wouldn't be surprised if they never post on this forum again and move away in fear.... in fact I'm sure that wasn't even directed towards me and I'm trembling, can you feel me trembling?

ok, now you had to go and fucking get personal. i have no idea who the fuck you are, but this is a motherfucking cartalk forum. youre going to stoop to the level of making personal attacks like that? fuck off, i happen to be his girlfriend and i love him to death. the shit you said has nothing to do with his car or cars in general, its personal. i also happen to have many russian mafia connections out of brooklyn, one i may be tapping into soon you fucking asspounding cocklicking mama's boy pussy. get a fucking life, get a fucking job, and stop making personal attacks on kids you arent lucky enough to know personally. YOU FUCKING PANSY ASS TOASTER.

Yeah, so you're banned. If you have connections, why are you driving a 95 Maxima?

Guest Ranger_Man

this will be a choose your own adventure.

1. A girl with the s/n of hit this... does that imply that you like being smacked with the hand, or with the shroom? Or is it a trick name and you actually enjoy both?

OR

2. fyi, i lol-ed at the russian mafia bit. first off, the mafia, i would think, would have far better things to do than to come to cow-town and rough up someone that bad mouthed someone that they met once. secondly, according to ohio state law:

Section 7 4538

Anyone who claims to know someone in an internet argument and then threatens the other person involved in the argument with said person they know (who always lives out of state) is known to not know anyone and also have little, if any, friends.

OR

3. you threw in the russian bit because you are a russian mail order bride and think that if we meet you and see that you are indeed russian, that you will somehow know someone through a cousin that is in the russian mafia.

choosing anything other than 1, 2, or 3 results in you admiting that you are guilty of each one and then receiving a deserving ban.

i happen to be his girlfriend and i love him to death. the shit you said has nothing to do with his car or cars in general, its personal. i also happen to have many russian mafia connections out of brooklyn, one i may be tapping into soon you fucking asspounding cocklicking mama's boy pussy. get a fucking life

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~murphy73/pictures/Gangsta%20bitch%20barbie.jpg

Guest Roger Hupp
In stock trim the best I could get it to do was 13.9. there some people getting them into the 13.7 ranges with slicks or DRs. The car itself is not bad, its solid. The LSD makes a world of difference. Needs to be AWD (or RWD ;) ). There are few companies that offer kits that will put them into the low 11s for about 3Gs (everything from a larger turbocharger to motormounts) they pretty much cover everything that you will ever need. Not bad for a total of 23,000 (new). The motor has a pretty long stroke so it has a nice flat torque curve. I might be buying a house pretty soon, can't wait to be able to start a V8 project.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by AWDnot2:

In stock trim the best I could get it to do was 13.9. there some people getting them into the 13.7 ranges with slicks or DRs. The car itself is not bad, its solid. The LSD makes a world of difference. Needs to be AWD (or RWD ;) ). There are few companies that offer kits that will put them into the low 11s for about 3Gs (everything from a larger turbocharger to motormounts) they pretty much cover everything that you will ever need. Not bad for a total of 23,000 (new). The motor has a pretty long stroke so it has a nice flat torque curve. I might be buying a house pretty soon, can't wait to be able to start a V8 project.

WHAAAAAAAT????? I think you posted in the wrong forum, lololol.

Guest sphen02
Originally posted by Doyle Brunson JR.:

WHAAAAAAAT????? I think you posted in the wrong forum, lololol.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering where that came from earlier too. hehe.

• 2 weeks later...