Abercrombie

Crash1647545504

Originally posted by Rane:

The people who wear it are harder to get along with based on how they judge me on what I am wearing. Then they like to talk shit because they know I don't listen to that music or something.

The main reason people approach/start a fight with someone is because they don't like something about that person, how they look what there wearing. It happens round here, dunno about wherever you live. But I'm just saying people should chill out with that atleast sometimes and just get along with eachother.

If someone walks up to me and says. "Look at this wigger or fake thug or blah blah." because of what I am wearing and I am in a bad enough mood to drop him where he stands is that counted as fighting about clothing?

Ok, then I think we are on the same page. I think fighing about clothing is pretty lame. I would never start shit with someone based on what they were wearing. But if someone starts running their mouth about you, then by all means stand up for yourself.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Rane. "Arm bar" is a type of technical term used to discribe a joint lock on the fingers, wrists, elbows, or shoulders. They can be used to reduce a threat, cause extreme pain, and even cause muscle spasams.

So they suck!

Evan

Omgawd Ranes not from dublin and doesn't wear the same clothes as me!! He also uses different words then I do!!(Although I try not to online.)

Who gives a fuck?

No you are just a fucking toolbag e-thug

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Mr Blunt 2gnt:

ROFL, I saw a ghetto wannabe white kid wearing some FUBU stuff the other day and I laughed outloud. I'm thinking to myself, FUBU is For Us By Us, and as a white dude we are not part of the "Us". Dumb ass.

Calvin Klein bought Fubu years ago.

Not talking shit about dublin, props to them for getting there. Just the fact that the guy is talking shit about me because I'm not rich...Yet ;)

When did I say anything about you or I having money or not anywhere in this thread? You really are a dumb ass.

Oh, I grew up on the Westside of Columbus and went to Columbus Public Schools from 1st to 12th grade. Try again.