Profile for Elinar Longsight*

Guest powers

Guest powers

Why do you want to join ColumbusRacing.com?: Its something my hubby and I can do together.

You say this like it's the only thing you two can do together.

Instead if posting on a web forum and riding shotgun. My wife rides me :D

Guest Elinar Longsight

WTF? can't find anything good to flame so you question what my answer to a question is? The answer means that we do stuff with CR together when we can, not the web forum itself...duh. Do you even know who my husband is? If you do, then you would understand what I said even more. Besides, I can't go every time the hubby goes because we have small kids, so someone has to stay home with them.

We do other stuff together but it was a question regurading CR so I answered it reguards to CR only.

And you, sir, are lame if the ONLY thing you could find to flame was my unimportant answer to a question in my profile.

[ 26. July 2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Elinar Longsight* ]

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

poor tina I thought women enjoyed the kitchen gettin a little too hot for ya? ;)

sexist pig, no wonder you have a hard time keeping GF's. tongue.gif And no, it isn't, just don't understand why it has to be about something so damn lame, at least make it something good.

<---Tina posting, Anthony is on my comp.

Guest powers
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

nothing is lame here its the flame room its all fair game

All is fair in the flame room except for her because "don't you know who my husband is"

Oh and way to be the patron saint of lying ass, gold diggin, mole cover fat bitches. I guess they are just trying to stack up to their leader.

Guest Elinar Longsight

I never said it isn't fair because of who my husband is. I said that you obviously don't know him, because if you did, then you would understand the answer to the question. I will spell it out for you....We spend time together outside of this board but the reason i joined was so I could be a part of his car hobby too. Understand?

Now as for being patron saint of lying ass, gold-digging, mole covered fat bitches thing...well if that is what you think fine, but you obviously dont know me otherwise you would know how wrong that is too. But I give you credit for trying, its hard to think when you are a man with nothing better to do then flame someone you a) don't know or anything about them, and b)trying to make youself seem cool by doing point a.

BTW, what was the point of this flame anyways, to show how much free time you have or because you have no one else to flame because you know you would get owned by them. tongue.gif