Fuck the little boys who screw up meeting spots

Guest FBody Addict

Guest FBody Addict

I'm not saying Ricers like someone else posted on another thread on another forum, and I haven't made it to any meeting spots yet this summer, but I am appauled at the behaviors of the people involved with what went on at speeds.

I am going to say dumbasses and you know who you are FUCK YOU If you help to ruin a meeting spot then your fucking fart can should be chained to a lightpost as you floor the throttle to get from 0-60 in 7 seconds you are nothing but little boys who dont respect meeting spots and dont care that not a lot of people would actually let you use thier parking lots as gathering places so stop throwing your trash on the ground, stop doing burnouts in parking lots (which i guess isnt the ricers cause i aint seen one FWD car around here that can burn rubber) stop blaring your music, and stop causing near collisions with shoppers entering/leaving the krogers lot on broad

go meet at one of your daddy's houses, and have him buy you beer and drink it there cause i know half the kids i seen slammin beer at meeting spots aint old enough

you know who you are, dont ruin it for the rest of us

its a problem that will exists as long as there are children. GOt a problem with idiots, deal with them in the only way they understand.

"What we've got here is a failure to commun'cate, Some men you just cant reach, so you get what we had here last week. Thass the way he wants it...well, he GETS it"

Originally posted by Gurkha:

its a problem that will exists as long as there are children. GOt a problem with idiots, deal with them in the only way they understand.

"What we've got here is a failure to commun'cate, Some men you just cant reach, so you get what we had here last week. Thass the way he wants it...well, he GETS it"

Guns and Roses Civil War

Great fucking song...