everyone...

Guest Ranger_Man

Guest Ranger_Man

... keeps gaying up my threads and now my pussy is hurt. i go through all this trouble to build this 8 second car made out of computer cases for under 5k, AND ALL THEY DO IS LAUGH AT ME. don't they know that computer cases cost money?

i tried to argue with them and they all made me look like king retarded hobo man so i tried to play the 'HAHAZ YOU DID WHAT I WANTED YOU TO' card and they wouldn't stop! but thats because i did not want them to, even though they made me look like a complete retard. someone hold my fat ass?

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

... keeps gaying up my threads and now my pussy is hurt. i go through all this trouble to build this 8 second car made out of computer cases for under 5k, AND ALL THEY DO IS LAUGH AT ME. don't they know that computer cases cost money?

i tried to argue with them and they all made me look like king retarded hobo man so i tried to play the 'HAHAZ YOU DID WHAT I WANTED YOU TO' card and they wouldn't stop! but thats because i did not want them to, even though they made me look like a complete retard. someone hold my fat ass?

OMG LOL@AARON HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

Comedy Gold. graemlins/grin2.gif