damn haters

Guest FBody Addict

Guest FBody Addict
People hating on juggalos in here all the time, i know i aint the only one and if you talked to me you would probably even know im a juggalo i dont make it what my life is all about there are other juggalos on here fuck haters

This is a juggalo. Fucking ass-clown faggots. Liking ICP's music is one thing. Calling yourself a fucking juggalo is fucking retarded. I bet when you lost your virginity to your fucking little sister you fucking posted that shit on a forum too didn't you you little bitch. No more keyboard warrior "I'm a fucking juggalo" homo loving shit. Shut the fuck up.

http://s91974474.onlinehome.us/juggalo.jpg

ben, that was weak

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK was all that I got out of that

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/CopperHead/ICP-Twiztid.jpg

but, this thread is flawed. Twiztid > ICP

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/CopperHead/Twiztidtour%202000.gif

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/CopperHead/hatchetman.gif

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Im old can you explain this shit to me are the Juggalo like a club do you have to pay dues is it a secret society like the Mason or skull and bones :confused: ? I want to better understand your cause.

anyone that is a fan of ICP or Twiztid. Ben is in denial.

Let me get this straight you call yourself a Juggalo?Whats the qualifcations to call yourself a juggalo? Do you have to work as a circus clown a min. amount of time making animals outta balloons and scaring the living shit out of little children while listening to certain rock groups? graemlins/wtf.gif:confused: Help me help you. Oh yeah Im w/ Mark on this one Dont freakin breed

Guest FBody Addict

juggalos are white boys who know theyre white bdubs

juggalos dont wear makeup all the time, exept mostly at concerts

nope satan, i lost my virginity to a fat chick

My nephew is into that shit. I've noticed that 99% of the people with hatchetman in thier window are driving busted ass pieces of shit.

Just last week i did see a nice car with the sticker on thier window, which blew my theory that all people that are fans enough to put an ICP sticker on thier cars are losers.

now i have to concied that only a vast majority of ICP fans are losers.

Guest FBody Addict

mestino, i am part of the 50% that is not a loser, as i regrettably acknoweledge most are, like the kids who got me into listening to it, (they currently are unemployed, not going to college, and still live with thier parents)

Sorry beer guy, the '80's were all about metallica who is the greatest band in the world, and when i went to register for the site, the screenname i use for aim and yahoo, Metallicapyro, was taken

oh, and most of you dont know that they spread the word of god, so hate on that

[ 04. August 2004, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: wickedpyroclown ]

Guest FBody Addict
I for one, will breed, and be careful, it may be your daughter i breed with, but, as i said, you would never know i was a juggalo unless i told you

Guest CLUTCHisHESSFUC
I just want to know, whats up with the face painting? Personally I think it's gay. But then again I like Slipknot and they were masks, but they also have musical talent.

Guest FBody Addict
ok, at least now people are talking about them and not me, the only reason i started this thread was because i noticed every thread i started or responded to even if i didnt mention icp i always got some dumbass flagrant remark about me being a fan of icp why dont we either make this a sticky or close it but stop with the bullshit on the other boards, keep it in here

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Im old can you explain this shit to me are the Juggalo like a club do you have to pay dues is it a secret society like the Mason or skull and bones :confused: ? I want to better understand your cause.

Juggalo is to ICP, as Trekkie is to Star Trek.