Ignorant Assholes

civicboy375

So, I get up this morning figuring it a usual Monday and get ready for class. As I get into my car to leave, I happen to notice that some little prick has written something (couldn't make out exactly what it said) on my car and pushed down both of the rear view mirrors. :mad: As I begin to become concerned that the writing may be permanant, I immediately go wash my car and fix the mirrors. Thankfully, the writing was not permanant. :D In any case, this is just one example of what's wrong with this world today. Stupid fucking ignorant pussies who don't have the balls to face a person face to face, feel that they have to do things such as this. graemlins/doh.gif What's really ignorant, is the person who did this thinks I don't know who they are. In actuality, I do know who they are, and as I've said may times to them graemlins/finger.gif , they continue to be a pussy graemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/doh.gif Sometimes I swear I want to smack the person who said ignorance was bliss.

What was wrote on your car?

If you know who it is, why dont you do something about it? Instead of posting shit about them on a forum?

After all, you did just type this

"Stupid fucking ignorant pussies who don't have the balls to face a person face to face, feel that they have to do things such as this."

Originally posted by Browning:

What was wrote on your car?

If you know who it is, why dont you do something about it? Instead of posting shit about them on a forum?

After all, you did just type this

"Stupid fucking ignorant pussies who don't have the balls to face a person face to face, feel that they have to do things such as this."

Allow me to clarify what I said. I have a good idea of who may have done this, however, I have no proof. Without proof, nothing can be done, hence my frustration and post (rant). The only word I could make out was "please" and the rest was unreadable. It looked like more than just writing something on a car with their finger. It looked like someone took a permant marker or pen to it, which was why I was pissed and decided to rant about it.

+1, very well could have been, but again, what pissed me off was the fact that I couldn't tell if it was pen/marker or just someone taking there finger and writing it on there......still doesn't explain the rear views being fucked with though...