Justin Zwick, Troy Smith, and OSU...

Guest infamous me 235

Guest boostedmx6
rx7 havent you sen revenge of the nerds and i know more than one greek letter 2 but thats the joke which you fucked me on so thanks for that and just cuz i dont post alot dost make me a noob as you put it im sorry i dont sit infront of this thing what is it oh a pooter all day eversince i figured out that cheese dont go into the little slot i stopped using it you go away now dont run-ons and not one puncuation mark piss you off i hope so due to i prolly wont read this thread again as it bores me but i am impressed with repu's class on that post as he wasnt talking out of his ass

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

Ohio State should not be having a rebuilding year. Look at Michigan. Why aren't they having a rebuilding year? Their Quarterback and Tailback are younger than our starters. Something is wrong in Buckeyeland

Ok, I see your point....but just look at the quantity of players we sent to the NFL last year. I believe it was somewhere around 14 or so, and some of those were juniors/sophmores. Michigan, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have very many of there players elect to go to the NFL early. I think what's wrong in Buckeye Land is that we are letting good players, Chris Gamble comes to mind, skip there Senior, and sometimes Junior year and go to the NFL. Yet somehow, Michigan is able to convice most of there players of NFL calaber to stick around for there Senior year. OSU needs to find a way to keep these guys around for 4 years, or we are going to have even more seasons like this one to deal with in the future.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Because we have yet to play like a team.

Jesus titty fucking christ I'm glad someone else is seeing this too.

Also, their want to play like a team is shining bright through how I've heard quite a few of the players speak during interviews. Makes me want to tell their moms they need smacked around a little bit.

Originally posted by boostedmx6:

rx7 havent you sen revenge of the nerds and i know more than one greek letter 2 but thats the joke which you fucked me on so thanks for that and just cuz i dont post alot dost make me a noob as you put it im sorry i dont sit infront of this thing what is it oh a pooter all day eversince i figured out that cheese dont go into the little slot i stopped using it you go away now dont run-ons and not one puncuation mark piss you off i hope so due to i prolly wont read this thread again as it bores me but i am impressed with repu's class on that post as he wasnt talking out of his ass

Shut the FUCK up! Posting on a message board doesn't require perfect spelling or grammar, but GOD! DAMN! Capitalize your "I's" and end fucking sentences with periods. If you can't do that, go back to 4th grade or quit posting. Period.