Ignorant comments running rampant

Veritas

The whole point of music is to find something you relate to. Something that almost speaks your mind, or re-assures you that you can make it through whatever because they did too. That or to get you pumped up to fight ;) . How is quoting something like that swinging from his nuts. Its from the same type of "Black Gangster" he loves to hate.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rarest truck on CR:

hey space ghost, if you don't like the mods or how the boards being run why don't you quit??? you whiney ass little bitch. If i was in charge, i'd ban your faggot ass so fast it wouldnt even be funny. Have you ever tried to participate in running a message board? well have you?? Just so you know it's not all cookies and milk you faggot. He's got to deal with your and everyone elses bitching and moaning and complaining and try to make a compromise or or decision that everyone is happy with. and thats only a piece of the pie, and with faggots like you theres a lot of bitching. So as was said before, if YOU don't like it, get the fuck outta here. Pussy.

you're a hard ass on the internet......

Originally posted by Neo:

Oh no, I see another battle of the wits for the ages to remember coming on. graemlins/wtf.gif

It's really too bad sarcasm doesn't come across any better on web forums.

DJ isnt worth mine, or anyone else's time. ;)

-Marc

ever since i told him i wasnt interested in his wiener, he cant seem to leave me alone. (thats why hes winking)

besides, im still waiting for marc to say something worthy of response. apparently marcs level of thinking hovers around COLD AIR-ish proportions.

Originally posted by Orion:

ever since i told him i wasnt interested in his wiener, he cant seem to leave me alone. (thats why hes winking)

besides, im still waiting for marc to say something worthy of response. apparently marcs level of thinking hovers around COLD AIR-ish proportions.

graemlins/popcorn.gif

-Marc

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by copperhead:

Also, trying to quote Tupac songs in a moral debate is NOT the way to get your point across, it just helps to prove that you are a fool.

Read up on his writings, both rap music and prose. What separates Tupac and a select few others is that he did not glorify the gangster lifestyle. He, for the most part, spoke honestly about the multitude of negative consequences of it.

Most rappers talk about sex, violence, and drugs with little to no discussion of how they harm everyone involved. Listen to songs like "Brenda's got a baby" and "Wonder Why They Call U" and even your rap-hating, conservative self might change your tune about him. No bullshit.

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

Baby LOL, at least I am old enough to drink.........

Seriously, good one. :rolleyes: Your parents fucked (sadly) eight years before his.

If that's the best you can come up with, it's time for you to leave the kitchen.

-Marc

Unfortunitally his parents did fuck, and and yeild of that foul brew was a child that lacked many of the normal attributes other male children of his age had, such as a penis or a brain or even the most basic of common sence. And sadly enough as the years went on space ghost had to grow up lacking these things. Never quite able to cope with his short comings. Sorry that I had to publisize the truth about what you really are. It pains me deeply. :rolleyes:graemlins/finger.gif