Worst team in baseball?

Devils Advocate

Originally posted by copperhead:

You can fill in the blank with just about anything.

Screw you, my lions are 3-2! Um, Detriot is the NBA Champs...The Tigers are pretty bad but will be better next year, and the red wings have a horrible record in the NHL in the last 10 years. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

Screw you, my lions are 3-2! Um, Detriot is the NBA Champs...The Tigers are pretty bad but will be better next year, and the red wings have a horrible record in the NHL in the last 10 years. :rolleyes:

What I said above wasn't really directed towards sports, I was just trying to say that the city itself sucks.

I believe the worst team would be Arizona (this year).. Saying the Yankees are the worst team in baseball has to be the most asinine comment I've heard about sports. I guess one could make a good arguement saying the Red Sox are the worst since it's been so long since they've won a world series, as for the Cubs.

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

I guess one could make a good arguement saying the Red Sox are the worst since it's been so long since they've won a world series, as for the Cubs.

Yeah, was gonna say those are the worst teams. The Red Sox might turn that around, hopefully the curse will bite them in the ass.

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

I believe the worst team would be Arizona (this year).. Saying the Yankees are the worst team in baseball has to be the most asinine comment I've heard about sports. I guess one could make a good arguement saying the Red Sox are the worst since it's been so long since they've won a world series, as for the Cubs.

If you took my comment at face value, then you need to pull the cock out of your ass.... Obviously the worst team in baseball wouldn't be in the ALCS game.... Good job.

Originally posted by Republicant:

If you took my comment at face value, then you need to pull the cock out of your ass.... Obviously the worst team in baseball wouldn't be in the ALCS game.... Good job.

http://www.cofba.org/users/joshmiller/Pics/web/OWN3D/dumb.jpg

NYY needs a new pitching staff. An indication of that would be 3 pitching changes before the 5th. In the 1st throwing a fast ball into Ortiz's sweet spot when hes been hitting them out saving the sox in previous games. 1st change in the 2nd, first pitch thrown a grand slam. :nono

Sox > Cardinals atleast I hope after a comeback liek that.

Originally posted by copperhead:

What I said above wasn't really directed towards sports, I was just trying to say that the city itself sucks.

Not really look at all the things that it brings America

-The International Auto Show

-GM, Chrysler vehicles

-Worlds largest collection of trash

-a route to Windsor

-A place to actually use your door locks while driving

-Home of the $2 hooker

Originally posted by Cone Smasher:

Not really look at all the things that it brings America

-The International Auto Show

-GM, Chrysler vehicles

-Worlds largest collection of trash

-a route to Windsor

-A place to actually use your door locks while driving

-Home of the $2 hooker

-IAS needs an excuse to come here instead

-More and more of the factories are being moved to Toledo

-I guess the country does need a landfill

-It would be nice if I didn't have to drive through a landmine field of potholes to get to Windsor

-$2 hookers? I'd rather get ones from Windsor, less diseases