Calling out.. QWK90GT

dragknee66

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

As he takes this to PM... I take this back to the public.. no sense in hiding it all... And I quote..

EDITED - Keep PMs out of public view.

But now that you think your untouchable after racing a busa that you LUCKILY beat (yes, it was pure luck),

Does your brother always have to race for you? Im not calling out your brother, your brother is actually a NICE person.. Hes not the cocky one who keeps trash talking. It seems that you got the short end of the stick in your family with the attitude problems. I dont care what car your brother has, Im not racing your brother... do you want to race my mom? My mom has a camaro.. why not race my mom instead?? I always have my mom race for me when I get called out.

The GF you treat like pure shit isnt the ONLY PERSON on this earth that thinks your retarded for smack talking all the time. Dont be mad at me that your jealous she hangs out with the sport bikers. At least we know how to treat our friends.

If you want to roll that POS mach of yours we can do that. It would be fun just to watch anyways.. I mean.. with your 300 actual whp and "curb weight of 3465 lbs. (manual)" vs a 152 actual whp bike that weights less than 400lbs wet... Who do you think is going to win??

THIS JUST IN...

"1990 mustang gt: Best ET:12.31 on et streets Best MPH 115.96 on street tires"

115mph traps arent even going to beat 600CC bikes, LET ALONE liter bikes that trap 130-150mph.

You know you'll get schooled young grasshopper. Let me crush your ego in front of your friends, then they can be happy that you’ll shut up as well. BRING IT.

Well get your facts straight I never raced a busa my brother did and no it wasn't luck. Oh as far as my car and 600cc bikes been there, beat that oh and I've never seen a stock bike hit 150 in the 1/4. As far as my mach goes yeah its a real piece of shit hell it ran right with one of those 600cc bikes I have plenty of witnesses.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mach I said mr potty mouth, do you kiss your mother with those lips too? Damn son.

Ill make things interesting... I'll start in 3rd gear from our 60 roll. Does that sound more appealing?

Mach 1? originally it was his other car, now the mach. Hell while were at it do want to race my '95 slobra or maybe my moms taurus since you keep moving down the line to the slower cars of the bunch. Oh and I guess you do not know me as well as you think you do. I am just like my brother.

:( Well I was trying to stay out of the middle of this whole thing but now that my b/f is accusing me of this whole thing being my fault, and how horrible of a person I am for not taking his back "automatically" I am going to say a few things.

Fact 1: the night that Dragknee66 and QWK90GT ran into each other on the freeway last year I wasnt there so I cant comment.

Fact 2: QWK90GT is my b/f, DragKnee66 is a friend.

Fact 3: I am being blammed for this whole thing because my b/f wanted to ignore me because a "biker" was there. I was asked, as to "why" my b/f was ignoring me.. and simply stated the truth "because he hates bikes". Everyone has there own likes and dislikes.. so it wasnt a big deal! ...DragKnee66 was only asking as a friend would ask a friend that looked upset "whats wrong".

So now that I repeated as to ""why"" my b/f was mad, he now blames me for starting all of this challenge... when all I did was tell the truth.

The Reason: I support Dan in every race he goes against, whether I think he will win or loose. Its not about who wins in my eyes, its the point that he tries his best, and his best is all that matters to me. When I am placed in the position of having to choose a side just because its my b/f, thats not fair at all. Just because Dan is my b/f doesnt mean he will win. But is doesnt mean I dont believe in him either. I was told tonight by him that he thinks I hope he will fail and thats why I am supposedly not siding with him. Thats NOT the case.

Dan you wanted me to comment well theres the facts I didnt talk trash bout you to John. But you went ahead and accused me of it all because your mad. You then challenged me on top of it in our AIM discussion tonight. Well I will accept your challenge whether I loose or not I am not backing down. Im tired of being made fun of for not going fast on the bike, but I figured you of all people would have been the one to back me to them saying "I dont wanna see her hurt" but you didnt, you just bashed me just as bad tonight as they have before. So at least now you can get your wish of showing a bike tail lights to a mustang.

So heres the challenge. The now EX G/F as you made very clear tonight VS. QWK90GT. I hope you are happy in getting what you want in embarrassing me in front of CR. :(

Dan

worseboyfriendever.com

Called out by his own ex gf. Damn.

From someone who's indifferent in the situation, as I've never met anyone in this thread except for Amy once, I have to agree with this statement.

Sorry to hear about what happened Amy, that's pretty shitty. :(

wow. someone hit the big red button.

something tells me this thread is going to go one of two ways now. one, it will die. qwk90 will not post in it again, and we wont hear much more about it. two, it will continue, and it will get very, very personal.

as an aside, that may be the best ownage by a girl on this board ever.

cliffs notes, for anyone who needs them....

dragknee- "qwk90 is a bitch, and he wont race me"

qwk90-"am not."

dragknee- "then race me, punk."

qwk90- "my cars broken."

dragknee- "oh, well, youre still a bitch, and you suck at the boyfreind thing, too."

amy- "yeah, you DO suck at the boyfreind thing. were breaking up."

to be continued.......

...?

this is fucking gay. he obviously not going to race so dont you think you should drop it. i cant believe people broke up over this although i dont know the full story and i dont care too really. that is your business. amy i dont know you very well but sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

this is fucking gay. he obviously not going to race so dont you think you should drop it. i cant believe people broke up over this although i dont know the full story and i dont care too really. that is your business.

What he said That is some crazy shit.He thru a fit "because he hates bikes" please tell me there is more graemlins/wtf.gif Dude must be a product of Time out

The only reason I posted anything on here was to get the FACTS straight. I care very much for Dan which I even posted how I wanted my personal life LEFT OFF OF this board, but it was brought on to it. So look at it that way.

Also Dan asked me to post on here to show I wasnt lying. So I did so... just that. Posted what happened to PROOVE to him I do care and that what I said was in fact the truth. Believe me I didnt want this on here... thats why I even told Dan I had not made a comment because I didnt want OUR business on Columbus Racing.

Can someone please close this topic. Im very upset over this and its become very personal and it does not at all need to be on here anymore. I have lost someone I care the world for over a stupid argument and it doesnt need to be on here.. Please take it off or close it.. This is not a flame topic for CR. Thanks.

Well maybe you should all date Amy then you'll realize what kind of person she really is ask a few others on here they'll tell you. I just love how all of my personal conversations with people end up on here yet shes not trying to start shit interesting, she knows its really stirring now so she wants the topic closed.

Oh and sorry for me being alittle uncomfortable with her taking to John behind my back last time that happened she ended up doing more then talking to him. I take her back yet I'm still the piece of shit go figure.

I love you dan thats all I can say... say all the mean and hurtful things you want....everybody else.. say what you want too..

I am not trying to put you down or put our personal conversation on CR Thats not what I meant at all I was just trying to get you to see that I didnt do anything. So I explained everything that happened last night. Im sorry you took it wrong. I didnt mean for any of this to even be on here.. but you wont listen to me. Oh well. SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE MY FUCKING LIFE OFF THIS GODDAMN BOARD. I think everyone is amuzed now and hope it was all a good fucking laugh to everyone but I am loosing someone I care the world for and I want it off here please!