CR != Coshocton Ricing

Trouble Maker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neons are played out. News flash for small town Ohioans: trends arrive at your little backwater after they've been stale for over a decade. Travel a little.

In fact, the whole rice thing is played out. If you want to be fresh, get an 1965 Buick Electra, bag it and drop it on some 20's. Detail the engine bay, pimp the interior, put in a high quality sound system, and be a style leader (for your little town anyway), not follower.

Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

nope

Then I would hope you could deduce that I probably wasn't talking about you. I can't necessarily speak for the Beer Guy, but unless you have quite a few worthless and tasteless show and no go mods he probably wasn't talking about you either. I could flame you for being a moron and not figuring this out, but I will take it easy on you for now.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

hey ass watch it.

Lol, you don't have neons on your car do you?

hey ass. you are old coshocton brigade.

they are new coshoctoc brigade. which, is also known as the crappy brigade.

with all these recent morons i will be glad to be out of the state by the end of the month.

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

oh, i'm sorry Neo. i didn't realize that this flame thread was directed towards me graemlins/jerkit.gif

I'm sure you realized it, but obviously he didn't.

Since I wasn't talking to you in that specific post, please don't respond to it as if I was.

Originally posted by Neo:

Then I would hope you could deduce that I probably wasn't talking about you. I can't necessarily speak for the Beer Guy, but unless you have quite a few worthless and tasteless show and no go mods he probably wasn't talking about you either. I could flame you for being a moron and not figuring this out, but I will take it easy on you for now.

well thanks for clearing that up then. graemlins/thumb.gif

and thanks for taking it easy on me i cry easily.

Originally posted by SupraGlue:

Neons are played out. News flash for small town Ohioans: trends arrive at your little backwater after they've been stale for over a decade. Travel a little.

In fact, the whole rice thing is played out. If you want to be fresh, get an 1965 Buick Electra, bag it and drop it on some 20's. Detail the engine bay, pimp the interior, put in a high quality sound system, and be a style leader (for your little town anyway), not follower.

Oh god please don't give them idea's Mark! Those things are everwhere down here, I am ready to kill when I see the first GN like that!

Guest slobird
Originally posted by domestic_disturbance:

until you have had them and find out how cool they really are, shut your damn mouth--we aint goin nowhere

Sad, So sad, defiled MN12

...NEONS ON A FUCKING MERCURY ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?

The other Geoff