h8civics

iwishiwascool

From a PM he sent me:

dude let that fuckn car go. you had your chance to buy it, you said fuck it. I didnt lie about it. your decision, not mine, so quit givn me shit for it. the car has already been sold for 1350. let it go. lets set up a race. which car in our crew would you like to run? name it. do you want me to list then for ya?
Do list these "outa my leauge" cars/racers.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest h8tcivics
we have a 97 supra that runs a 12 flat, and a camaro SS tat runs 12.6. and the supra is having upgraded turbos put on it and should be back up in a week. so do ya wanna run? or if you wanna run my GTP thats fine with me to. let me know and I will come out. Hell I'll be out there in 2 weeks anyways.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by B DUBS:

dude good luck to all those cars, cause YOUR CREW IS FUXORED

BWUAHAHAHA

I guess they don't know what Ken runs, obviously.

Guest Ranger_Man
why does it have to be someone from your "crew"? if you are going to ask someone to race, do not set them up with someone that actually owns a fast car. silly squirrel.

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

we have a 97 supra that runs a 12 flat, and a camaro SS tat runs 12.6. and the supra is having upgraded turbos put on it and should be back up in a week. so do ya wanna run? or if you wanna run my GTP thats fine with me to. let me know and I will come out. Hell I'll be out there in 2 weeks anyways.

graemlins/bsflag.gif No street car can run 12's. No way.

it doesn't matter what cars you know, cause you are in a faggoty crew, people who had crews i knew were weak willed kids in high school who couldn't stand on their own, hell my car is bone fawking stock but i don't need a crew to feel like a badass, god made me that way a long time ago

Guest h8tcivics

enthusiast...god dam your funny.

actually the stock camaro SS' run a 13.6

I know what the lil pissant runs. its no fuckin secret. he fucking has to flaunt it over on the other board that he runs 11's. wow!! I'm not impressed.

no, we got a 70 chevelle SS that runs low 10's cuz he ran outta gears 3/4 the way down the track. he just put in a new gear..goin to the track today to see whta he runs now. I'm sure he'll run ya.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Really? I have a rocket ship. It run's 4's. True Story. I put My crew's (outta dis world, yo) stickers all over it, too.

Hey, my mom said it's ok for me to come outside and play...so can I be on your "crew"?

-Marc

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Hey, my mom said it's ok for me to come outside and play...so can I be on your "crew"?

-Marc

Me too, but I have to be in by dark. :(

Originally posted by Republicant:

Really? I have a rocket ship. It run's 4's. True Story. I put My crew's (outta dis world, yo) stickers all over it, too.

Dude, i'm the one with the space ship. Get your shit straight graemlins/slap.giftongue.gif

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by h8tcivics:

enthusiast...god dam your funny.

actually the stock camaro SS' run a 13.6

I know what the lil pissant runs. its no fuckin secret. he fucking has to flaunt it over on the other board that he runs 11's. wow!! I'm not impressed.

no, we got a 70 chevelle SS that runs low 10's cuz he ran outta gears 3/4 the way down the track. he just put in a new gear..goin to the track today to see whta he runs now. I'm sure he'll run ya.

I guess it is wrong to be proud of what your car runs after you have put tons of time in it. Last I checked Ken wasnt some hardcore street racer who needed to keep his times a secret.