h8civics

iwishiwascool

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Republicant:

Oh shit. You sir, are about to get owned.

Andre with the WRX blue supra? He's my age. That car had nothing besides a body kit, catback, and turbo timer before he wrecked it going 105 down emerald parkway a month ago. I know for SURE it certainly doesn't run low 11's. Andrew sabatino, lives off of Summitview in dublin.

Ben Vaughan? Ben vaughan was (is) the biggest joke at my high school. He had a riced out PURPLE prelude, complete with neons and the like (THAT HE BOUGHT THAT WAY, ALREADY DONE UP) that he sold. He then had his parents buy him a beat-ass, faded 300zx tt. This thing sounded like total shit and got beat by a stock SS more times than I can remember. Not only did this kid drive around a highschool parking lot every morning revving his janky ass engine at 14 year old girls, he would barely ever race when challenged. Also, one time, he called his dad, who has a 350z, and his dad came to meet him in the parking lot after school. They proceeded to rev their cars at each other while all of the seniors were walking out to their cars. Very Impressive. That car also runs nothing CLOSE to mid 12's. In fact, with Ben driving, i've got $500 thats says it doesnt best a 12.6.

If the best you can do is lie about cars, thenyou should probably shut the fuck up and crawl back under whatever rock you came from, you white trash vin deisel Wannabe.

you sir, just got owned

(i wish i could still post pictures)

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

correction..iwish. 2 of our crew members post on CSR. we have more in our crew than that dip[shit.

Hell I saw a ZO6 corvette run a 13.5 this past weekend at Byron.

I saw a new Camaro SS run a fuckn 14.0 at the track as well. my friends 99 TA with auto runs a 13.6 stock at the track.

I'd be more than happy to give ya andy's phone number...The 97 supra in our team..not the 13sec one on CSR. I've never met that guy before. read asshole! dont fuckn post what you think! or assume! fuckn ask before ya post

Hey retard, just cause one shitty ass driver drives his zo6 to a 13.5 doesnt mean that is what they will do.

Originally posted by The_ Eyeball_ Of_ Fury:

There's a friend of mine on here named Derrick, goes by SlowZ06. Bone stock, he want 12.7s@111 the past few weeks at Marion Raceway.

But I guess he's lying, since all stock Z06s go mid 13s :rolleyes:

car had more in it to he couldn't hook for shit that day. + his wife video taped my sweet 18.40 pass in the shadow smile.gif

Guest riggs867

Forgive me for being old, but WTF is a crew?

I would imagine that I could name 10 people that own cars too, but why?

If this is about racing, wouldn't this post make him the biggest schizophrenic squirrel of all time?

And another thing, are we talking bracket racing? Cause a 16 second quarter mile time is slower than half the pit vehicles at a real track. Tell me we aren't talking heads up here.

Jacob, you are an f-ing liar. Gavins car doesn't have a functional ram air hood, its just for looks. Anyways Gavin wont take his car to the track so he doesnt know what it runs. Walpoles eclipse is a 2000 and it runs 14.2. but none of this matter becuase the 2 peole I named dont even like you so in no way are they in your crew. Also Bens fastest time is a 16.4 yons you 95 GP is only an SE 3.1L not a gtp and in no way will it run with a 95 GTP 3.4L.

You my friend just got owned by a 16year old kid.

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

our Illinois crew is as follows:

Ohio crew:

Andrew- 97 supra WRX blue, turbo'd, Apex boost controller, rear end, many others can remeber. runs low 11's

Zach- Camaro SS, intake exhaust, head work,ECU,rearend, runs mid 11's

scott-02 M5, mainly stock but now heard he has done an exhaust

Vaughn-95 300ZX TT, boost controller,exhaust,intake, minor other mods, runs mid 12's

Ben-97 acura 2.2CL,intake exhaust,runs mid 15's

Gavin-99 Trans Am funtional ram air w/hood, runs 13.24

whople-2002 4cyl eclipse turbo'd, runs mid 14's

Michael-70 nova w/350 jegs crate motor,rearend, runs high 11's

JB-Mercedes CLK230 kompressor6cl, spray, heads,intake, exhaust runs high high 12's

Nate-90 mustang 5.0 no exhaust, intake, runs low 14's

steve-96 camaro SS,straight headers,heads,cam,throttle body,intake,runs high 12's

bwhahaaha most of the kids were the biggest losers at coffman... basically " I wreck my old car and look what mommy bought me this time"

[ 17. August 2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Doug ]

Guest riggs867

I know of this guy, John, and he's got a kick-ass Mustang that could beat you! He ran a 4.88 @ 316.75 mph last weekend.

http://www.johnforceracing.com/frontpic-startupcar.jpg

Guest Jonnygts
Originally posted by Republicant:

Oh shit. You sir, are about to get owned.

Andre with the WRX blue supra? He's my age. That car had nothing besides a body kit, catback, and turbo timer before he wrecked it going 105 down emerald parkway a month ago. I know for SURE it certainly doesn't run low 11's. Andrew sabatino, lives off of Summitview in dublin.

Ben Vaughan? Ben vaughan was (is) the biggest joke at my high school. He had a riced out PURPLE prelude, complete with neons and the like (THAT HE BOUGHT THAT WAY, ALREADY DONE UP) that he sold. He then had his parents buy him a beat-ass, faded 300zx tt. This thing sounded like total shit and got beat by a stock SS more times than I can remember. Not only did this kid drive around a highschool parking lot every morning revving his janky ass engine at 14 year old girls, he would barely ever race when challenged. Also, one time, he called his dad, who has a 350z, and his dad came to meet him in the parking lot after school. They proceeded to rev their cars at each other while all of the seniors were walking out to their cars. Very Impressive. That car also runs nothing CLOSE to mid 12's. In fact, with Ben driving, i've got $500 thats says it doesnt best a 12.6.

If the best you can do is lie about cars, thenyou should probably shut the fuck up and crawl back under whatever rock you came from, you white trash vin deisel Wannabe.

Wow, I was a lil late cause i would have posted everything you said. The fastest Drew ra was like 12.6-12.7 somewhere in there. Vaughns car prolly wont even run. Thats funny.