cam'ron

Guest infamous me 235

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wonka:

I'll come and not kick the both of your asses for sport. Neither of you are tough neither of you are cool. Go away and take every one after member number 1000 with you. Thanks

Bahaha Chris > *

Originally posted by Wonka:

I'll come and not kick the both of your asses for sport. Neither of you are tough neither of you are cool. Go away and take every one after member number 1000 with you. Thanks

and I was just starting to think that maybe you had been run over by a bus or a train and there might be a fresh grave to piss on ......... damn

Guest jpurdy2003

Cam'ron? Of all the rappers to emulate, why the only one who wears more pink than a My Little Pony doll?

http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/c/camron_vid/images/2.jpg

Originally posted by The_Urine_Sample_Of_Fury:

Cam'ron? Of all the rappers to emulate, why the only one who wears more pink than a My Little Pony doll?

http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/c/camron_vid/images/2.jpg

I know the real Cam'Ron, one of his best friends lays low in our apartments.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

I know the real Cam'Ron, one of his best friends lays low in our apartments.

I'm a big fan of his music, but no man should wear pink. Ever. If you could get me a copy of the Purple Haze album, it'd be much appreciated.

Guest cam'ron
I'll be there tomorrow,will you cody? and satan, I dont know who the hell you think you are but I dont have beef with anybody but cody, but if you wanna take a swing at me go ahead smile.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by cam'ron:

I'll be there tomorrow,will you cody? and satan, I dont know who the hell you think you are but I dont have beef with anybody but cody, but if you wanna take a swing at me go ahead smile.gif

graemlins/gay.gif Have fun.

You keep making this thread more and more ghey. Please stop.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Corolla sans Engine:

You keep making this thread more and more ghey. Please stop.

Really...

http://www.4sfed.com/cody/ethug.jpg

I will also not tolerate any violence at Geero's I like the food and the place is nice to hangout so dont gay up my Friday spot.

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

I will also not tolerate any violence at Geero's I like the food and the place is nice to hangout so dont gay up my Friday spot.

See, look what happened, you pissed Grandpa off!