Anyone ever partied in Louisville, KY?

zerocrash

Looks like you two had a blast. Good pics man!

We absolutely did! The first set of the night out were taken with my celly, after many... beverages. Most of the second were taken by her while we were riding! :cool:

4th street live is awesome. They shut the road down at night and there are quite a few bars in that area. I was at the Convention Center in August and stayed at a hotel right down the road from 4th street live.

It is a lot cooler than anywhere in Columbus

4th street live is awesome. They shut the road down at night and there are quite a few bars in that area. I was at the Convention Center in August and stayed at a hotel right down the road from 4th street live.

It is a lot cooler than anywhere in Columbus

Yeah it totally is!! We stayed 2 blocks away on 2nd so we could walk there also. Much fun :badgerrock:

I lived in Louisville in the mid 90's. Very cool town indeed. Excellent strip clubs and a liqour store on every corner. A 25 year old mans dream town.

They keep the town (most of it) very clean, the freeways are fast, traffic manageable, crime low, good town over all, but boy did I meet some messed up people there.