Supercharged BLue Viper

Guest Ponyfreak

Guest Ponyfreak

I just wanted to let you guys know that the car is no longer supercharged. I drove it supercharged for the last time last night. I am taking the kit off tomorrow and sat as I sold it. I will be running n/a for a couple of months. So if you see me and want to race, I probably will not do it because the car will be running pretty rich, and slow with only 500rwhp.

Looks like I will will be getting twin Garrett PT-72's in the somewhat near future...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the car is no longer supercharged. I drove it supercharged for the last time last night. I am taking the kit off tomorrow and sat as I sold it. I will be running n/a for a couple of months. So if you see me and want to race, I probably will not do it because the car will be running pretty rich, and slow with only 500rwhp.

Looks like I will will be getting twin Garrett PT-72's in the somewhat near future...

graemlins/eek2.gif

Jesus Joe.

Guest Ponyfreak

Because I am sure it will turn into shit talking.

Perhaps something like how Sam and Anthony might have a chance to beat a blue viper....

Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

Put the blower back on and then I will race you so that you might have a chance to beat me..

Haha, now that's a challenge!

I'm officially a Sam leghumper. graemlins/leghump.gif

Originally posted by turbotrio:

I dont know why, but this reminds me of a "Nick" quote from about 5 years ago:

"The only way you'll ever have a 10-second car is if you BUY a 9-second car and mod it."

graemlins/burnout02.gif

classic

Joe, why not lean it out if you're going to be driving it like that for a while?

Guest James C Hensler

That Nick quote was My Quote LOL.

" The only way you'll have a 10sec car is to buy a 9sec car and start tuning it"

Where are you getting 500whp from? You going to start running hopes and dreams in the gas tank?

OH I know you are using the same dyno that the white single turbo Supra that you raced uses.

graemlins/gay.gif

does anyone else think its ironic that jeff posted that quote? :D (i love you, jeff)

even if it was running hopes and dreams in the gas tank, itd be whole seconds faster than your car, ricky. have you ever dynod your 240?

Originally posted by Mensan:

Maybe he's going to get it tuned at the shop you work at...Oh, wait..Nevermind.

Ricky you're a bitch.

That is all.

Who are you?

Did I pick on the two nutsacks from which you swing?

graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by Orion:

does anyone else think its ironic that jeff posted that quote? :D (i love you, jeff)

even if it was running hopes and dreams in the gas tank, itd be whole seconds faster than your car, ricky. have you ever dynod your 240?

I drive the slowest car on earth. We all know this. Well, next to a WRX anyway.

Originally posted by Orion:

Ironic? Im not sure how -- seeing as how when i bought my car it didnt even run let alone run anything worth mentioning :confused:

Or am i missing something?

Oh, and James, Nick prolly just added a little twist on yours since i read it a million years ago on here and it cracked me up then :D

Originally posted by Clint Eastwood:

I drive the slowest car on earth. We all know this. Well, next to a WRX anyway.

Not when you steal parts from actual fast cars and put them on your own. And you're still a bitch.

Originally posted by Mensan:

Not when you steal parts from actual fast cars and put them on your own. And you're still a bitch.

First of all, you should probably know what you are talking about before you start trying to assassinate my character. Please tell me what I stole and who I stole it from. :rolleyes:

And who are YOU?