Supercharged BLue Viper

Guest Ponyfreak

Originally posted by turbotrio:

Just for giggles since you know everything--ill give you $100 if you can even name an employee here.

Jeff Yetzer. When can I get my prize? tongue.gifsmile.gif

-Marc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by turbotrio:

Im not an employee ;) Still waiting...

Hey, you're on the pay roll, you're an employee. Owner or not, I've seen you in there working smile.gif

-Marc

Fine, Mike Yetzer tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mensan:

Where did Rickys turbo come from, and where is it now?

I find it highly amusing that you are so concerned about things that have nothing to do with you (i.e. everything in this thread).

I'm not sure if you're upset because nothing you've done on your own gets you any attention around here, or if you're just being a tool.

I think it's the latter.

I also find it funny that you are posting complete hearsay as fact. You have never been a customer of mine or IPS. Hell I don't even know who you are. Yet you have a chip on your shoulder as if I robbed your mother at gunpoint.

Now you are saying that I stole Dan's turbo and put it on my car, something that is also based almost completely in lies.

Dan and I made a deal so that I could get the turbo, he agreed to it. He then pulled a complete 180 after I installed the turbo. I offered to pull the turbo off and give it back no problem, but he wanted me to buy him a brand new one. Well I wasn't exactly making enough money where I could just buy myself a turbo, let alone someone else so I wasn't down with that. Months later Dan called me at home asking for the turbo back because he was going to make a trade with the turbo. He called me on a thursday, I had the turbo back to him the next day. That turbo is now on another 240sx that is here local because Dan's original trade fell through. (Dan, I apologize for having to explain myself).

Obviously your theory about me no longer working at IPS is incorrect considering I DO still turn wrenches there on the rare occasion (i.e. when I have time).

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS IS ANY OF YOUR OR ANYONE ELSES BUSINESS, AND NOT AS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN FACTS, "BITCH"!

Now none of this changes the fact that your Viper butt-buddy looks pretty silly for saying he'll be at 500whp after taking his S/C off unless there are other significant mods on the car still.

ALSO YOUR OTHER HERO MARK NEEDS TO RETURN MY SNAP-ON VALVE SEAL PLIERS THAT, USING YOUR STANDARDS, HE STOLE.

Bitch!

Originally posted by B:

Sam, What do you do to have all this money if you dont mind me asking? And how did you get into it? I hear people tell me shit about how your dad handed this business to you, and YOU'RE dumber THAN a box of rocks, and I would just like to know the truth so all INSERT THE WORD "OF" this bullshit he said she said is not out there <--THIS PHRASE IS KIND OF REDUNDANT AND OTHERWISE JUST SOUNDS STUPID . Cause IN THIS INSTANCE "CAUSE" ISN'T EVEN A WORD. THE CORRECT WORD WOULD BE "BECAUSE", BUT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO START A SENTENCE WITH IT. running any business takes SOME intelligence.

Well Jeff isnt actully doing the work tongue.gif ... But i have delt <--- "DELT" IS A MUSCLE, I DOUBT YOU TOOK ANATOMY SO YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THAT. "DEALT" IS THE CORRECT WORD HERE. with the shop on many occasions, and although i have had no work done THERE - THE CORRECT WORD IS "THERE", REFERRING TO A PLACE. "THEIR" SHOWS POSSESION BY A GROUP. I LEARNED THIS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. it does seem things are completly DIFFERENT "THAN" WOULD BE THE CORRECT WORD. AGAIN, LEARNED THIS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. they were before. The parts service i got <---- ACCEPTABLE IF YOU'RE FROM KENTUCKY AND NEVER ATTENDED SCHOOL PAST THE FIRST GRADE. was great, and like sam I got - I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START! personal calls often. I think all of the bullshit that happened before with ricky RICKY SHOULD BE CAPITALIZED SINCE IT IS A NAME is over, as i do believe he has no part in the company anymore. <---- SHOWS YOU HAVE A GRASP ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEARSAY AND FACTS ABOUT AS WELL AS YOU DO ON GRAMMAR

I took the liberty to make corrections and point some basic things out to you so that you may learn something, love it, and then use it so that others do no receive headaches from reading your posts.

If you are going to accuse someone of being dumber than a box of rocks, you should at the very least show that YOU are smarter than a box of rocks.

You "heard" (let's be honest, you are really just stating your opinion) that Sam is dumber than a box of rocks, yet you didn't hear what Sam does for a living? Seeing as how I know you at least used to hang out with Anthony, I find that REALLY hard to believe.

:rolleyes:

[ 09. May 2005, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Clint Eastwood ]

FACT: I dont have a single employee here that has ever had issues with a customer. EVER. Hell, i dont have a single employee here that has ever had issues with a customers car for that matter...
ever? id like to hear what member no. 1 has to say about that.

and, jeff, one of your employees has issues with at least one other person on this board, and both of them are in this thread.

as far as my joke earlier about the irony of your quote, my point was that you took a non running car, and for some time, turned it into a non running car. i was around when the running joke throughout the whole board was "two weeks." ( :eek: old school baby, yeeah.)

your car may be running, but from within the dsm circles, i hear that its almost impossible to get you to race. "i cant get any spark." with the quotee to remain anonymous at their request. when you get your valvesprings done, id like to race you, from a dig. just to quiet the naysayers. smile.gif

ricky, im sure "the valveseal plier thief" will be happy to hand them over to you personally, all you have to do is call him.

Originally posted by B:

Sam, What do you do to have all this money if you dont mind me asking? And how did you get into it? I hear people tell me shit about how your dad handed this business to you, and you dumber then a box of rocks, and I would just like to know the truth so all this bullshit he said she said is not out there. Cause running any business takes smoe intelligence.

Listen, I have been saving money since I started working with my dad at age 15. It is a father son business as in there are 2 employees. My Dad, and me. We have no other overhead so that there saves us alot of money. Its kinda like the show american chopper minus all their employees. I do alot of work and so does my dad. I tend to do more because I am younger and in better shape. My dad has not handed anything to me, but when he does retire, I will be taking over 100%. I dont think I ever met you so I dunno where you are getting that I am dumb as a box of rocks unless you are believing everything said on the internet. And like you said, running a business takes some intelligence, and I think I am more then well capiable of running one. If my dad was to retire tomorrow there is no doubt in my mind that I would have no problem running it and making last. smile.gif

Originally posted by Orion:

ever? id like to hear what member no. 1 has to say about that.

and, jeff, one of your employees has issues with at least one other person on this board, and both of them are in this thread.

I dont have a single employee thats posted in this thread. I have a couple friends that come down to the shop and help out every once in awhile or just swing by to BS but no one that actually works here.

Oh, youre getting info from the DSM crowd huh? LOL. I should have guessed. Ill be more than happy to race you or anyone else when shes back together. The ignition problems have LONGGGGG since been taken care of and it pulls nicely past 25psi now smile.gif

Stock igntion + Old Clutch = 14 second car :cool:

Originally posted by Hwilli:

You and me need to go drinking together.

Ugh, 6 hours after you told me that I walked with a limp and my asshole burned for days like the fires of hell...

yeah, not the most reliable source of info, but you can only hear that so many times before you start thinkin, "well, shit, maybe its true..." coupled with the fact that the last race i actually witnessed with you as a participant was against a certain mostly stock supra with a fat chinese man that good for adding about 1 second to any cars time driving. (his words, not mine) and that was like 2 years ago.

Stock igntion + Old Clutch = 14 second car
well, then it ought to be a good race. ill bring an hourglass so we can get 1/4 mile times.

Ugh, 6 hours after you told me that I walked with a limp and my asshole burned for days like the fires of hell...

its posts like this that make me wonder about you, chris....

Originally posted by Orion:

yeah, not the most reliable source of info, but you can only hear that so many times before you start thinkin, "well, shit, maybe its true..." coupled with the fact that the last race i actually witnessed with you as a participant was against a certain mostly stock supra with a fat chinese man that good for adding about 1 second to any cars time driving. (his words, not mine) and that was like 2 years ago.

That race was actually vs Howard (if youre talking about the dig race) since i dont think ive ever ran Hua.

I was *almost* as bad as Linn once-upon a time ago, but that was when i was young and crazy smile.gif That being said i think the VR4 made it in a few vids last year and i roll-raced quite a few cars once the ignition issues were resolved.

I "pussed" out of racing Mike L last summer because the car was breaking up bad under any real boost and Ricky pulled me on the way out so i told him i didnt want to waste his time. It was out of respect for how quick his car was and not because i dont like racing or "wont race". Just like this year no matter how fast my car gets id never race Mario because there is no point wasting each others time.

Anyway, ill look you up once shes all back together and see what happens :cool:

I dont have a single employee thats posted in this thread. I have a couple friends that come down to the shop and help out every once in awhile or just swing by to BS but no one that actually works here.
my bad. ricky said he still worked there occasionally, so i read that as "worked there."

Originally posted by Mensan:

I've already had one person call me to tell me they didn't know that Ricky still "turned wrenches" at IPS, and now they aren't going back.

graemlins/thumb.gif

Congrats - youve succeeded! Kindly go get yourself a cookie and not post any more BS unless youd like to stop down to the shop and talk to me in person graemlins/popcorn.gif