F/S 88 MR2

KennyFKINPowerz

Ok I am selling the MR2 project car. I am looking at another car at the moment. First $200.00 takes it. It needs a lot of work but the car is solid and the motor and tranny are in good shape. I drove it home from Delaware befor we took the interior out and started working on it. Here are some pics.

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002091

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

Is it in one piece and driveable? Will it make it back to Cleveland?

It is driveable but I doubt to Cleveland. The radiator was in bad shape so I took it out and since I just started the car I have not really done much but tear out bad stuff.

Originally posted by StreetlightJr:

Why the fuck are you selling it so soon?

Honestly if no one buys it then I will just keep it and finish the damn thing. I may have found another car that I like better than the 2 and I can't afford 2 projects at once.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by jallen100:

It is driveable but I doubt to Cleveland. The radiator was in bad shape so I took it out and since I just started the car I have not really done much but tear out bad stuff.

How much is a radiator? I know someone in Cleveland who's looking for one but doesn't have trailer resources.

It needs a radiator and that is all. The front bumper was in bad shape and the feders were buckled pretty bad but other that that everything is ok. I have not touched the motor yet. I found fenders on the net for like 100 ea. Taht is brand new though I am sure a junk yard has some.

Interior is gone except for seats. Needs fenders, front bumpers, some rust around rear wheel wells. The T-tops are in great condition the seals are in awsome shape. The car deffinitly needs work but I am selling it as a project car and it is cheap. The title is 100% though and is not a salvage title. Like I said I am willing to work with someone if they offer up a price.

Guest jpurdy2003
I am interested. I'd like to stop by and look at the car, and take it around the block. (In other words folks, since he obviously hasn't found a seller, I have "dibs")

• 1 month later...