?

gt-titan

no nitrous and he had three runs that night and the worst he did was a 15.70 because the car broke, all he had was race fuel in it. and this is a f/s forum so if your not interested in the car please don't beat the shit out of it. anymore questions about the times it ran pm me please or better yet give me a call at 740-272-1122 names jeff. (oh and by the way the car dynoed much more then 127. you believe what you want)

Calm down man. He said he'd like o see a timeslip. How do you know he isn't interested. Also, if someone sees something wrong in a cars description, then something should be said. If you were considering a car you knew nothing about, then you would be happy if someone told you something wasn't right. Good luck selling, i hope you get what you're looking for, it looks like a nice car.

Guest Elinar Longsight

I have a friend who may be very interested in it, that's why I was asking. I can say what I want because I don't want friends or anybody else on CR buying shit they were mislead on. Please post dynographs or something, because with my stock engine with i/h/e (which that car only has i/e and other pointless mods on a honda with less than 400whp) I dynoed 117whp. I know for a fact some wider piping on a Z6 won't get that engine much more than that.

-Ricochet posting

Guest Elinar Longsight

It is a debate since I've been in the Honda scene for almost a decade and can confidently say I know my shit. However whether it runs 14.9 or high 15's I do gotta say that's a good price for that car and I'll pm you if my buddy is still interested.

-Ricochet posting