1988 celica gt 5 spd $1000

jamesn69camaro

its a 88 celica gt 2000 series motor aka 2.0 5 spd good clutch runs great! new timing belt and water pump maroon ext. red int. some rust on left front fender but a new one online is 50$ or less . 260k on body unsure if its all original .no leaks . 1000 obo possible trade .

[ 13. June 2005, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: jamesn69camaro ]

then why didnt u buy it ? he told me the same thing when i came to see it he wanted 500 though but when i got to see it it woudlnt start and i told him it was the timting belt and i was right but the water pump locked up thats why the timing belt broke anyways thanks a lot bud next tiem post bs coments in the form of a private message untill u know ur facts ....if u wernt interested in the car to begin wiht u shoudlnt of even posted

Drivable with new water pump/timing belt is what their ad said it NEEDED it i bought it not running taking a chance that the motor was good . i fixed it myself. a shop would charge 500-600 for that .300+600=900

Blue Book Private Party Report Ohio • June 13, 2005

1988 Toyota Celica GT Sport Coupe 2D

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter

Trans: 5 Speed Manual

Drive: Front Wheel Drive

Mileage: 260,000Private Party Value Search Local Listings | List This Car for Sale $930 " now please mind ur own buisness and stick to a subject u know about " ill have it sold this weekend for 800-900 for a quick sale