93 300zx :)

Guest Rane

Heres my post from over on another forum. I don't care what blue book says about a car thats a 93 but it was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago and the turbos are brand freakin new. Odds are I wont find a buyer wich isn't a problem I'm not set on selling it just testing the waters.

So here's the deal, I'm selling my 93 twin turbo Jim wolf 500sports wich only have 10,000 miles on them. Full stillen exhaust, Jim Wolf Single pop intake, ASH Ecu. The motor was rebuilt at 57,xxx odo currently reads 68,xxx. Has a viper security system, 18inch Zinik z7 wheels and Eagle F1 tires wich only have 1,000 miles on them.

Car has a short shifter installed, interior is flawless, radio is upgraded but came with the car the screen folds out and in pretty neat. Has dual pod Air fuel and boost gauges both working. Just did the 60k work on the car 700miles ago, replaced all belts, timing chain, fuel and oil pumps. Just bought a new wiring harness and paid for it to be installed, Long story short I have a reciept for 4,000+ worth of turbo work and another receipt with 10,000+of aftermarket fixer uppers ontop of that.

This car held even with a high 12 second Srt-4 through second and third gear then started to walk away from it in 4th gear on a high way run. The turbos have only seen 15psi for about 700miles and other then that haven't been above 12psi.

$22,000 Obo serious offers only, if your in ohio feel free to come look at the car, otherwise I can try to get you some pics if I feel your serious enough about buying it from a distance.

Its not going to smoke if its de-modded 8-) and I probably will end up not selling it. Just trying to see if I can get rid of it :-p.

OK I tried not selling, was just throwing it out on a few things had an idea in mind. But I don't want to hassle with selling my Z to buy another.

back to my stock tt idea.

I'm locking this thread because its retarded. If you're going to sell your car, sell it. Don't go back and forth. And if you do decide to sell it, make sure you list the car with full details, like the smoking issue. I saw it last weekend. Its bad.