Tires Unlimited? Also Pilot Power VS 2CT?

warpspeed

Anybody used tires unlimited over by needmore? They got some pretty good deals, and only charge $20 per tire to mount if you buy from them.

For regular pilot powers: $229.98+ $40 install+$4 waste+tax

120/70ZR17 Front & 180/55ZR17 Rear BW 24 PowerCombo $229.98

Then the 2ct's are a bit more and they don't keep them in stock

They are $189 for the rear and $148 for the front =$337+$40 install & $4 waste +TAX.......

So is it worth it to buy 2CT's if I don't go to the track and want a good long lasting tire? They are basically $100 dollars more---$300 vs $400 total.

Thanks guys

I ride track and have done so with a set of pilot powers with no problems. If I had to buy a set for the street, I would just get the powers and save my money. They are plenty for street grip and if you are not pushing it to the edges of the tires during your lean, your not getting any benefit from the 2cts'

just my 2 cents.

cool! thanks for the input guys! I'll be getting some new tread here soon--Got a hole in my back tire yesterday, and the cords were showing thru, so we aired it up and burnt it off pretty good (second gear burnout)