Want to Trade.

Devils Advocate

1990 cbr600, black on red. 23k miles, decent shape.

The good:

-Just had carbs cleaned and inspected, and spark plugs replaced.

-Comes with literally 800 dollars worth of Gear. This includes Licensed Honda Leather jacket (fucking nice), Matching Red Icon Helmet, Red and Black Icon gloves, and hell, Icon boots, if they fit you (Size 12? I'll check soon).

-Comes with a full chylmar manual

-Has a full yoshimura exhaust, not one of those loud ass slip ons that doesn't do shit. Rejetted for the exhaust.

-Freshly painted lower side fairings. These are still at the body shop, but should be completed very shortly.

The bad:

-Bike will not start, most likely due to a worn out starter. New starters can be purchased for anywhere between 200 and 300 dollars, used starters can be had from places like Rice Paddy or Cycle search for much less.

-miscellaneous scratches on body of bike. I mean come on, it's 14 years old.

I'd really like to trade this for an early nineties or late eighties jeep, of any kind (preferably wrangler, but cherokees will do, too). Also open to other direct trades.

If I can get the cash together, I will have the starter problem fixed myself, but as I leave for OU in like 6 days, I'm not too certain that I see that happening. I have pics of the thing on My laptop, and can hook that up and get them hosted if need be. Let me know, thanks!

Fuck you, Tommy. 2000 obo, because of the fenders, carb cleaning, and 900 worth of gear. I Figure that's a good amount, seeing as how the most that should needed to be put into it is 300 dollars. I can even hook you up with a guy who will fix it for CHEAP (certified bike mechanic specializing in electrical systems)