1996 Cavalier Z24 -- CHEAP AS HELL!

SPLN SUX

Ok im in a bind now with my apartment complex... they are being bitches about it sitting and me not driving it.

So, i was asking 2000, ill take $1000 CASH/MONEYORDER but it has to be today (MAY 20th), and it needs to be towed out by Saturday morning.

Its a red, 2dr, 5spd 2.4L LD9. Paint is ok, has some dings, all the lights work, tranny grinds a tad when going hard into 3rd but other than that its good, clutch is good.

For the $1000, you get the car as it sits, the race prepped .020 over block, the 650hp Eagle rods, the cryo'd and prepped crank, the matched Clevite 77's for the rods and mains, and all the other extras i have (oil pump, pan, mutilple heads and manifolds, mutiple sets of cams, and all the bolts and what not you need to build the engine up.

The bottom end in the current engine is shot, thats why im including all the extra stuff so it can easily be rebuilt. The only thing i dont have for it is a set of .020 pistons/rings/wristpins. You could pick this up for about 400 and change.

With forged pistons, the car LOVES BOOST! 15psi on a T3 Super 60 pumps out about 300hp! I made the internals to handle 600hp, but only ment for it to have 400. Built to factory spec it would be almost bomb proof.

I have the passenger seats pulled out but i have those too if you want them.

I NEED THIS THING GONE!

PLEASE CALL ME @ 513-314-2436!

Ask for Nick.

*For another $100, ill throw in an extra water pump, and a 9x21x2.5 FMIC*

*For another $100 ill throw in 4 Autometer 66mm guages (Vac, Water temp, Oil Press, Fuel Press) NEVER USED!!! And a sheet of polished aluminum diamond plate to make a dash out of.

Originally posted by buckeye:

is the interior in it or is it gutted also what is shot in the bottom end ?

The dash, carpet, and door panels are all still in the car, i tossed the rear palstic and rear deck. Both front seats have belts, the rear doesnt.

The block is actully busted. The last time it broke the crank walked and spun all kinds of bearings and managed to chunk away some metal from the block. Thats why i have the whole new one ready to go.